Hubbers we dont see online anymore?

epoh

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey racman I was about to say we havent seen you in a while. I was also just thinking about ur dog as it was this time of the year last year that he was taken. I hope all is well

Jo Lo and COUCHPOTATO has been long gone.

Yeah, Jo Lo, there was a character, never forget the time she rode the tour of Durban, stopped at Macdonalds for a burger and got lost.Big%20smile

Theres quite a few that only post irregularly as well.

hey racman I was about to say we havent seen you in a while. I was also just thinking about ur dog as it was this time of the year last year that he was taken. I hope all is well

Hey HS, was just remembering the same about last Christmas. He's fine now and all a distant memory. I mostly only browse sometimes now - a very selective poster (or is that poser LOL)
racman2008-11-26 23:20:03

Pantani has been very quiet.

I think he's dreaming up the next color scheme for that Cervelo - not too many options that he hasn't tried already so it's taking some time.

Actually, he became quiet soon after he became Moderator - maybe he's still here, only in 007 mode only!!!LOL

Jo Lo and COUCHPOTATO has been long gone.

Perhaps they eloped together. Wink

Nope, but I do see them from time to time and both are well!!!!!!

bumped into droster_renoster a couple of months back... he'd not been riding much at that stage

michH is looking at ways to try get back... but yeah, dial up at home isn't conducive to hubbing and banned from work

last i saw KC (just on a year ago) he was cycling a little but very busy work wise

MichaelH is back on his bike and recovering from his accident. i've been meaning to call him - at this stage i get updates via mich and her dad

Hey BigH' date=' where are you based now?[/quote']

Hey who took my "ANGOLA" away!!!!!! .............. but I am just off the N14 near Krugersdorp now visiting the R of SA.