Lance working the core and looking strong!

epoh

OK' date=' if you are really honest, is it not?clear that the only one on this page who needs drugs to perform is the Chicken?[/quote']

Williehond thats very true

as far as i can see the chicken has and always will be sick

I have been doing Pilates for 2 years now and i must say my sprinting abilities has definitely improved allot. my climbing is so so, i guess core strength helps you to perfect your ability...Approve

Guest Michelle

I was having a look through the other pictures....

I have to ask... why on earth are all those Bontrager wheels resting on a Cervelo Soloist Carbon frame?? LOL LOL

20081205_013733_1.JPG

I have been doing Pilates for 2 years now and i must say my sprinting abilities has definitely improved allot. my climbing is so so' date=' i guess core strength helps you to perfect your ability...Approve [/quote']

"So so", here pull the the other one, it's got bells on!! LOL

I was having a look through the other pictures....

I have to ask... why on earth are all those Bontrager wheels resting on a Cervelo Soloist Carbon frame?? LOL LOL

20081205_013733_1.JPG

it's to stop the wheelbags getting scuff marks

I was having a look through the other pictures....I have to ask... why on earth are all those Bontrager wheels resting on a Cervelo Soloist Carbon frame?? LOL LOL20081205_013733_1.JPG

Hmmmm, Maybe they did not want to put such nice wheels on the tar, so put down something slightly less....

smiley2.gif smiley2.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

Nooooooottttttttt!!