NCR - Gautrain

Gman1834

From the order of the photos it looks like it's being put back on the ship - whatsup - didn't we pay on time?

20081205_002545_dbn-6848.jpg

20081205_002737_dbn-6873.jpg

at this rate this is the only way they will be working. At JHB station you get into the coach on the back of the truck and they drive you there.

Cheap gags aside (dontchaluvem) I think this is something to be proud of - impressive photos Gman, what were you doing there (apart from taking photos)?

Cheap gags aside (dontchaluvem) I think this is something to be proud of - impressive photos Gman' date=' what were you doing there (apart from taking photos)?

[/quote']

J L he was waiting for the trainWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Gman are you involved????? Waht is the rate of progress...... I heard very disconcerting rumours during our visit. People on the project resigning etc etc etc???????

Nope not my Photos, a friend send it to me as I were involved in some train structural design at my previous job.

i really hope these will solve some of the traffic problems between Pta and Jhb. the word "frustration" does not begin to describe what one feel commuting between these cities. Dead

imo : a frustrated driver is just as bad as a drunk driver. sometimes even worse.

Cheap gags aside (dontchaluvem) I think this is something to be proud of - impressive photos Gman' date=' what were you doing there (apart from taking photos)?

[/quote']

This is what always gets me about us lot. Something which is potentially positive gets shot down from all sides before it has even had a chance to prove itself. Not one positive comment or a hint of excitement.

Personally when I see photos like those above or the huge changes being done to the highways around JHB and Pretoria I feel good and am proud to see such progress.

We are really are a country of pessimists. If this country is so bad why do we all stay here?

Sorry my Friday rant over, now to get back to preparations for 24hrs of Northern Farms.