Kenda Komodo Tubeless?

markStockton

Has anyone tried doing a tubeless conversion using a normal "wire bead" tyre like a Kenda Komodo? 

markStockton2008-12-22 07:23:22

Mark,  have done conversion on a wire and folding Karma and wire Tioga Yellow Kerim. i would imagine the Komodo will be fine too...

Most tyres can be converted , I even got a Pick and Pay bike with the original Dunlop tyres converted . It just takes more effort .

Excellent news, while my 'dale is having emergency post crash surgery, I've had to resort to riding my old rigid Diamond Back and the one thing I miss is the tubeless. 

OH NO Paris Commondale in hospital??? What happened?

Had a crash at Babbas (see photos on the Babbas thread) and was away on business for the rest of the week. The insurance assessor took a look at her this morning and I dropped her off for surgery directly there after. She should be back for the ride on the 1st.

However I spent the weekend getting the Diamond Back back into shape and had a ball with her on the single track around Fourways on the weekend. Planning a long spruit ride this weekend, maybe Sunday. Interested?

Had a crash at Babbas (see photos on the Babbas thread) and was away on business for the rest of the week. The insurance assessor took a look at her this morning and I dropped her off for surgery directly there after. She should be back for the ride on the 1st.

However I spent the weekend getting the Diamond Back back into shape and had a ball with her on the single track around Fourways on the weekend. Planning a long spruit ride this weekend' date=' maybe Sunday. Interested?
[/quote']

Hmm... ride, sunday... yep!

Most tyres can be converted ' date=' I even got a Pick and Pay bike with the original Dunlop tyres converted . It just takes more effort .[/quote']

Is that the one you riding now with the camo and dirt-rider logo .....Wink

BTW - Paris is Lisa's dodgy French car and has nothing to do with my 'dale.

Is that the one you riding now with the camo and dirt-rider logo .....Wink

Eish! I think that may be war talk. Big%20smile

markStockton2008-12-22 11:12:31