RAVE: ICE ID

flyguysa

We always tend to complain about bad service and too often we don't acknowledge good service. I ordered 2 x Ankle ICE on 14 December and they were delivered to my Post Office yesterday and to top it off thanks to The Hub and ICE ID I got 20% discount! Well done ICE ID on a great concept, a good quality product and to top it off hassle free service (a rare thing in SA these days)!

I can add my compliments too...ordered a couple of weeks back 8 days from online order to delivery.

well done ICEid!

Guest Agteros

Have same great story to tell. Ordered on 19th, and got email today that I should be able at post office tomorrow afternoon, even supplying the tracking ID for the parcel!

Superb really!!!

Count me in on the compliment.

I ordered a kiddie I.C.E and 6 or 7 days later in the post box it was. Thanks Gila.

Great service!! Had a hassle when it came to the online processing of payment. They called and me from ICE ID to see if they could assist the process. Order completed and should be in my post box next week.

I'd like to echo the above - 6 days from order to delivery.

Thumbs up Gila and Yael.

Also a really good product for all of us and reasonably priced.

I also had excellent service ........ then I orderd another one coz I lost the first one, then I found the first one stuck to a shirt in my draw. That velcro even sticks to things in the wash!

I picked mine up from the PO on the 29th. I ordered it on the 15th. Good looking product. Hopefully it will never need to be used.

Had friends who were also impressed! If I did not already have a Medic Alert then I would definitely buy!

Agree.

I ordered the ankle model.  Felt a bit tight and to my embaressment I went off like a packet of crackers when I phoned to complain. 

"No worries," says Yael, "we will send you a longer band."

Which arrives a few days later. Now I am even able to wear my timing chip on it.

As mamps says,  hope i never need to use it.

I even use mine outside of cycling. One day I'll start wearong a ID nracelet on each ankle in case I lose a leg ..... yjrm they'll know who to return it to!