Shoes

bored girl

The pics showed black with white and black with blue...

it's actually pink........Embarrassed

i dont like girly things associated with me but in this case im making an exeption LOL

there was that girl at the spinning class 2 weeks back she had a pair - gonna ask her next time where she got them LOL

or alternative pretend i like the hot guys tekkies and ask him where he got his Wink

20070130_035623_Sworks.jpg

Just got me a pair of these (Specialized S-works BG MTB) about 2 weeks ago!!! Very very naas, rode with them at Barberton, comfy and very easy to adjust.

pink, oops. looked white to me. will then get the s-works rather... does anyone know if i can get jeep kit?

The pics showed black with white and black with blue...

Sorry Miss V, the fist pair is black with pink stitching.

Very hot looking shoes ...

Wonder if I could convince Santa to make a second round? 

LOL

You still believe in Santa LOL

WHAT!!  Are you telling me there's no Santa?!!?? 

Those are really cool shoes bg!

i know i know :)

and check the name "BG Riata Women's Sport MTB Shoe" think they had me in mind LOL

Just got me a pair of these (Specialized S-works BG MTB) about 2 weeks ago!!! Very very naas' date=' rode with them at Barberton, comfy and very easy to adjust.[/quote']

Also got these - very comfortable when clipped in, but not very snug when you clip out and walk. Have the road ones also, they are excellent. Better than DMT....

Got the road S-Works and the Road Carbon Comps, can't really notice the difference except in the flashness. Also have the Mtb Carbon Comps, here I notice that they're not bad to walk in.

anyone know where i can look at some adidas mtb shoes?

think we're going shoe hunting this weekend so will be good to have a looksie

So i got the blue ones:) gonna cry for about a month to recover from paying for them. So cycle lab 1 pair left sorry didn't check what size they were cost was R915 :(

bored girl2007-02-03 08:36:31

So i got the blue ones:) gonna cry for about a month to recover from paying for them. So cycle lab 1 pair left sorry didn't check what size they were cost was R915 :(

AWESOME!!!! Smile

Don't feel too bad, they were worth it! Thumbs%20Up

Just got me a pair of these (Specialized S-works BG MTB) about 2 weeks ago!!! Very very naas' date=' rode with them at Barberton, comfy and very easy to adjust.[/quote']

Also got these - very comfortable when clipped in, but not very snug when you clip out and walk. Have the road ones also, they are excellent. Better than DMT....

aag DMT jou neus man....WinkTongueLOL