Welcome back everyone!

Speedi

Its good to see that there are over 100 hubbers on! smiley36.gif

It must mean the holidays are oversmiley17.gif

I hope you all had a great 2008... And hope you have a great 2009! smiley4.gif

Regards

Speedi 8)

Ja.... welkom terug almal, en ook more aan die wat nooit weg was nie!!!!!! Die Wielnaaf was lekker rustig gewees in die tydjie. Net ou Dirt Rider het so bietjie uitgehaak van tyd tot tyd.

Is almal lekker uitgerus, spekvet en gesond. Ek het tog reggekry om gewig te verloor oor hierdie tyd, hard ge-oefen!!!!!!

Is almal lekker uitgerus' date=' spekvet en gesond. Ek het tog reggekry om gewig te verloor oor hierdie tyd, hard ge-oefen!!!!!!
[/quote']

i thought i'd put on weight over the festive season, but caroline koll popped into the shop on saturday and remarked that i was was looking fitBig%20smile?or maybe i misheard herCryLOL

Is almal lekker uitgerus' date=' spekvet en gesond. Ek het tog reggekry om gewig te verloor oor hierdie tyd, hard ge-oefen!!!!!!
[/quote']

i thought i'd put on weight over the festive season, but caroline koll popped into the shop on saturday and remarked that i was was looking fitBig%20smile?or maybe i misheard herCryLOL

Welcome back Barry.

Maybe Caroline said misfit?WinkWinkWinkWink

I'm not back' date=' I'm still on leave for another week.

20090105_014818_sBo_bouncing2.gif
[/quote']

Great minds think alike Thug

Also only starting on 12th

[/quote']

Welcome back Barry.

OuchLOLvery possibly. i saw her out walking her dogs a couple days before! she said i know where you were going?yup, the pubEmbarrassed 

oh, and where are my manners? a good 2009 to you, sir!
holy roller2009-01-05 01:59:09

I'm not back' date=' I'm still on leave for another week.

20090105_014818_sBo_bouncing2.gif
[/quote']

Great minds think alike Thug

Also only starting on 12th

hey, wolfie thought of you the other day when i saw the wolverine movie trailer. looks kick-ass! and directed by a saffa!

[/quote']

Welcome back Barry.

OuchLOLvery possibly. i saw her out walking her dogs a couple days before! she said i know where you were going?yup, the pubEmbarrassed 

oh, and where are my manners? a good 2009 to you, sir!

Thank you young man. Thought you have fallen off the face of the earth.