Extra bottle cage mount - help

Edition 507

Howzit

got a quick question to ask you technical gurus out there, JB you especially. I am looking at getting a new frame. Now I am a bit of a short arse so I need a small frame. Big problem is that there is only one bottle cage mount on this frame, a real killer in our climates.

Can a second bottle cage mount be added to a carbon frame and what are the associated risks with weakening and warrantee?

Anyone done this before?

Thanks

isn't there some way to mount a bottle on your seat post? don't triathletes do that. drilling would void any warranty, i'd imagine.

Or get your GF to drive around behind you with a coolbox full of ice cold ones......

Much better!

WHAT?!  She get's time off from cooking and cleaning?Shocked

Or get your GF to drive around behind you with a coolbox full of ice cold ones......

Much better!

even if she's older than 30?Wink

Much better!

WHAT?!  She get's time off from cooking and cleaning?Shocked

Actually got a wife who thinks my bike is my GF, she says my bike gets more attention than she doesLOL

Cable tie a cage to your seatpost. Use some old tube to stop it from slipping. No drilling, no problem.

Bottle behind the seat.  That is as far as I would go on a carbon frame......

listen to this.... you buy the bracket at any decent shop and "bob's your auntie" - space for 2 extra bottles a-la-triathlete style

Where exzagily would you find room on this short arse carbon frame?

Wear a small race camel back under your shirt, that way you got some extra aero dynamic benifet and extra fluids all in one bundle....

Where exzagily would you find room on this short arse carbon frame?

On the short arse seat tube, where else? Enough space to put a short arsed 500ml bottle at leastLOL