Nice Road shoes ?

ASTANA

ASTANA, before you decide be sure to try on a pair of Specialized's.

I too have ridden Shimano and Sidi's but the Specialized are head an shoulder above the others.

Contact Gary/Michael at CYCLESdirect on 021 5542128, they have loads of stock and the Specialized rep is in there almost daily.

http://www.specialized.com/media/equip/6108-01_d.jpg

ASTANA' date=' before you decide be sure to try on a pair of Specialized's.

I too have ridden Shimano and Sidi's but the Specialized are head an shoulder above the others.

Contact Gary/Michael at CYCLESdirect on 021 5542128, they have loads of stock and the Specialized rep is in there almost daily.

[/quote']

I'll second that ShortLegs - have rode in all sorts of shoes and found Specialized to be the most comfortable. Have a pair for both my road and MTB and can't say I ever have any trouble.

I think I'll disagreeWink

I had the Specialized Road and MTB of the above version, I sent the MTB back for a refund, so did my team mate. Now we Ride SIDI EAGLE CARBON...best move I've ever made, Just ordered some SIDI GENIUS CARBON 6.6, so watch the Sale adds, gonna sell those Specialized things as soon as my SIDI's arrive...hate putting those shoes on in the morning.

Their Helmet (D2) is a winner though.
101SCC2009-01-06 00:32:48

Pantani you know me too well brother!!!

Lousi garneu is the best stuff ever period!!!!

haha seriously though i have ridden in sidi dmt shimano and exustar and by far i enjoy my louis garneu's the best custom mouldable shoes that dont have to be done in a special oven just your normal oven at home can do them

also half the price of your shimano shoes that have the same technology and they are also bling

How many people over cook thier shoes?Big%20smileBig%20smile

I think I'll disagreeWink

I had the Specialized Road and MTB of the above version' date=' I sent the MTB back for a refund, so did my team mate. Now we Ride SIDI EAGLE CARBON...best move I've ever made, Just ordered some SIDI GENIUS CARBON 6.6, so watch the Sale adds, gonna sell those Specialized things as soon as my SIDI's arrive...hate putting those shoes on in the morning.

Their Helmet (D2) is a winner though.
[/quote']

Agree to disagree, you have to be the only person on the planet to not find the Specialized comfy.

But hey, cest la vie.....

No issue with comfort, It's the inside that is poor quality, plus that damn boa is the worst thing I have ever used. The toe area of the shoes we bought all collapsed, Specialized said it had happened to a whole batch which is why they refunded me. Bought 3 pairs returned 3 pairs. Road shoes are comfy but IMHO not as good QUALITY as the SIDI's I've ridden. Expensive too for such a poor quality showing.

As I said IMHO.

HAHA - ja the bling on that thing must cost extra. Reminds me of the celebs buying a celphone and adding diamonds to make it cost more' date=' in the end you have normal product pimped over the top.

[/quote']

Off topic.....................  saw some cell phones in Dubai..............  $ 9999ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked     F*CKEN EXPENSIVE

I'm also looking for a pair of road shoes.. What's recommended up to 1000 Quid?

Is the Olympic road shoe (R700) as good as the hurricane mtb shoe?

Pantani you know me too well brother!!! Lousi garneu is the best stuff ever period!!!! haha seriously though i have ridden in sidi dmt shimano and exustar and by far i enjoy my louis garneu's the best custom mouldable shoes that dont have to be done in a special oven just your normal oven at home can do them also half the price of your shimano shoes that have the same technology and they are also bling

?

How many people over cook thier shoes?Big%20smileBig%20smile

i almost did till i checked that they were supposed to be 60 degrees celcius not 140 degrees celcius