Who's your Superhero and Why?

Well, Who's your Super-Hero? Taking recent developments into account!  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Well, Who's your Super-Hero? Taking recent developments into account!

• Superman
    • Spiderman
    • The Tick
    • Freakazoid
    • Holy Roller

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleeping Beauty (aka Mathilda) because of her amazing recovery so far !!!!

Am behind you 100% on this Jagwil, you have my voteClap

Sleeping Beauty (aka Mathilda) because of her amazing recovery so far !!!!

Clap

gonna be tough to beat this one !

I'm my own hero.

Everynight when I go to sleep I dream of beating the cr@p out of every taxi driver or whoever p!ssed me off that day....And I always winLOLWink

hi slowbee.

i am a christian as well. cycling and christianity go hand in hand.  be strong and keep on moving. Jesus rules

thanx - i like what i read and as a cyclist i can get use to the hub.

cool! just a word of caution: religious threads often get out of hand, but i'm sure your strong faith will sort you out.

My loving, wonderful and understanding wife of more than 21 yearsHug! Why? Well, amongst other reasons, she got me this as a pre-birthday present! (My birthday is only in about two weeks time, but she said I must get used to it before the Argus!)20090212_102340_garmin-edge-705.jpg steynja2009-02-12 10:27:30

My loving' date=' wonderful and understanding wife of more than 21 yearsHug!?Why? Well, amongst other reasons, she got me this as a pre-birthday present! (My birthday is only in about two weeks time, but she said I must get used to it before the Argus!)20090212_102340_garmin-edge-705.jpg [/quote']

Dude i am so jealous!!!!!!!!! smiley32.gif smiley32.gif can i borrow your wife to buy me some presents before my birthday please smiley9.gif smiley2.gif smiley2.gif smiley2.gif hahahahaha just kidding!!! smiley36.gif

that's so cool' date=' steynja! it's good to see you so excited about riding, especially after the hassles you had!!!![/quote']

Thanks HR!

I am so looking forward to this Argus! As usual I will not be going down to get a good time, but to go and enjoy the ride and atmosphere. But, if I do better than last year it will not be a train smash!