Is Cyclelab changing owners? a rumour?

Konaman

Mr Cyclelab' date='  are you out there?  cant you perhaps tell us what is the truth?[/quote']

Someone call? What was the question?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Agteros

Nobody knows what the truth is, but the answer to what is the meaning of life is 42

Some rich dude with mining connections bought the Fourways CycleLab and if I am not mistaken the NorthGate one in Cape Town as well. (Heard it through the GrapevineWink)

Some rich dude with mining connections bought the Fourways CycleLab and if I am not mistaken the NorthGate one in Cape Town as well. (Heard it through the GrapevineWink)

So you mean PnP are also going into mining so they can produce their own fuel and supply us with juice at cut throat prices? Wow!

I heard the other day that Cyclelab is being bought out? Is it true or just a rumour?

hey konaman my hub name is for sale, but OXwagon has been the only one to approach me directly.  A logon name with almost 5000 posts should be worth something on the hub?

Regards

konaFan

Wink

So you mean PnP are also going into mining so they can produce their own fuel and supply us with juice at cut throat prices? Wow!

This gets better and better.Big%20smile

rich dudes with mining connections, are normally also shoving money into  politicians pockets (ala Kebble), they also seem to land up dead in strange circumstances (Kebble, Barnato, ext)............

(Heard it through the GrapevineWink)

Now Grapevines double as fiber optic / copper cable, technology is a marvellous thingWink

rich dudes with mining connections' date=' are normally also shoving money into  politicians pockets (ala Kebble), they also seem to land up dead in strange circumstances (Kebble, Barnato, ext)............

[/quote']

that would make for the longest thread in hub history.

that would make for the longest thread in hub history.

Pah! Nothing will come close to the post whore thread!

Just as a matter of interest, why do we need to discuss the merits of a business sale on the hub? Yes it is a bike shop, and if it was sold well done the owners (whoever they may be) as selling a business in the current economic climate is quite a challenge.

The only time a small business owner makes some real money is when the business is sold - learnt that from personal experience.

True......but did you not find, as a small business owner, that a lot of your clients supported you because they knew you and had a relationship (albeit business) with you. To an extent that would influence my decision as to where I shop or who I support

TiBones2009-01-16 05:10:31

This is not just your normal bikeshop around the corner. Its probably the most well known shop in SA. AM did an excellent job in building it up. Good luck to him if he can make something out of it.

Konaman2009-01-16 05:15:54