Number collection for Fast One

mallo

Um, does anyone know if it is Tannie Drienie doing licenses? My car went for service today, and you guessed it, my license is in the car. Well I flippen hope it is in the car...

Was there at 12:30. Parking was a problem. Number collection went quick. I wasn't asked for my license but the guy next to me tried every excuse in the book why he did not have his on him. The guy attending to him would not hand him his number. Was quite funny.

i turfed my 2008 licence away, but am still waiting for the new one .... how long does it take?

I got a notification a few minutes ago from Myrace (CSA), stating that my application has been processed and that licenses will be couriered to Clubs shortly for collection by members.

See text:

As of the 15th January some 4500 online license applications have been received and the process of approving and distributing cards is well under way.  All confirmed applications will be notified by e-mail or SMS, so please wait to receive this confirmation before "nagging" your club secretary for your card.

Until your card arrives, you can take comfort in the fact that the 2009 national cycling database will be available to provincial offices and race administrators as a final form of verification of your licence (This obviously excludes all personal contact details, as we take your privacy very seriously).

In addition to this, 2008 licences are valid until the end of January and, if that is still not enough, this letter will serve as proof of your online application through to the end of February 2009.

Please note that for 2009, licence cards will no longer be sent to you via post.  All cards will be sent via courier to your club/provincial office. You will be notified when it is ready for collection.

i turfed my 2008 licence away' date=' but am still waiting for the new one .... how long does it take?[/quote']

Just recieved via e-mail today.

Your Licence Type:

Cyclo Sport Licence

Thank you for applying for a 2009 Cycling SA Riders Licence. Your application has been received and you are now registered on the national cycling database.

As of the 15th January some 4500 online license applications have been received and the process of approving and distributing cards is well under way. All confirmed applications will be notified by e-mail or SMS, so please wait to receive this confirmation before "nagging" your club secretary for your card.

Until your card arrives, you can take comfort in the fact that the 2009 national cycling database will be available to provincial offices and race administrators as a final form of verification of your licence (This obviously excludes all personal contact details, as we take your privacy very seriously).

In addition to this, 2008 licences are valid until the end of January and, if that is still not enough, this letter will serve as proof of your online application through to the end of February 2009.

Please note that for 2009, licence cards will no longer be sent to you via post. All cards will be sent via courier to your club/provincial office. You will be notified when it is ready for collection.

Should you require any other assistance, please send an e-mail to support@cyclingsa.com

We wish you safe cycling and a wonderful 2009.