Group MTB rides in Centurion?

Mountie

Group rides from Epic Cycles at Doornkloof Pick and Pay centre Every Saturday at 6.30 in summer and 7.00 in winter.

Also group rides on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon at 16.30.

Always a sweep rider at the back. Always try to keep together as a group. Always one or two who will stick around with and help slower or less experienced riders. I drive from Pretoria East(lynnwood Ridge area) to ride with this group.

In addition to the rides mentioned by Jagwil, Epic Sports (Doornkloof) also does:

1) road rides at 05:30 on Wednesday mornings

2) sometimes (depending on numbers) group rides on Monday or Thursday afternoons at 16.30 (we went out in the mud and rain this afternoon)

3) informal road rides on Sunday mornings (organised by some of the club members - so it doesn't necessarily happen every Sunday - laps around Klapperkop)

Thanks Guys!

This is good info... Now most of my excuses are out the window... Damn... Impressed with you guys riding last night.  Must have been wet-n-wild... or should I say slippery and dirty...?

Two questions:

1. What does DAD stand for?  Dark And Dirty? (One questions   Smile)

2. Where's Bester Cycles?

Will see some of you guys over the weekend...

Leon pro,

My firewall/laptop is preventing me to see your pic...  But I'm sure its for Mailman...

Mailman, its next to the area being used for the Irene Market.  Ask any woman in Centurion/Greater Pretoria and they will be able to direct you...Smile

I might not be able to make it this weekend for the Sunday ride, but will try... To those riding, safe cycling this weekend (and hopefully no incidents!!!)...

Hi Mountie

Was great having you join us at the Epic Sports outride this morning.  Hope you enjoyed the ride...

Growler

Thanks Growler!  I really did enjoy the company.  And its been a while that I did so much single track in Centurion...  Will join your guys again in future!

Only washed my bike an hour or so ago!  Now its ready to get dirty again...Smile

Mailman was a pleasure, aslways nice having some one new on the ride.

Hope we will see you soon again, and get your hydrapack sorted!!!

I guess it will go alot better.

Always a pleasure Paul come join us again when you are not on stand-by over the weekend. Happy cycling for the week!

Jelly Baby2009-02-02 13:13:18

Thanks Guys!

Two questions:

1. What does DAD stand for?  Dark And Dirty? (One questions   Smile)

Dark and Dirty is D&D

Dad = Daring Adventure Design? it's not the same as D&D