Cyclesport - SA edition

Evan Andreou

last year at the 94.7 expo I bought a years subscription to the local version of Cyclesport magazine.

The money dutifully left my account and I received an email at the end of the year stating that my first issue would be the January 09 one.

Jan has come and gone without any sign of the magazine, I also cleverly deleted the email and have no way of contacting them.

I am sure it is just an admin hiccup of some sort, but would like to contact them to check. If anyone bought a subscription or has a contact detail of any nature I would be obliged if you could send it to me.

I almost bought that subscription too....but didn't. Have been looking out for it on the shelves, but have not seen one yet. Hmmmm.

Thanks for the contact detail Intern, very helpful. Appears the email I received was incorrect, due to contractual issues with the international version, the first edition is the March issue.

All's well that ends well

Oi Pooh bear! Never realized there was a local version??

There will be from March

Apparently all content will be as per the international edition, only advertising will be local, at R300 for a year, it makes a lot more cents than R100 per issue at CNA

Oi Pooh bear! Never realized there was a local version??

There will be from March

Apparently all content will be as per the international edition' date=' only advertising will be local, at R300 for a year, it makes a lot more cents than R100 per issue at CNA
[/quote']

nooooooooooooo Angry

i renewed my international sub not more than 3 weeks ago!  (at far more than R300!) 

this is going to give bicycling mag a good run for their money...

What's with all the PM requests?

I am sure whoever is trying to launch this publication won't mind a bit if contact/subscription details were made public on the hub!How do we subscribe??

In fact... let's get a Hub subscription offer going!!!