5:00am rides Anyone

Greenie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenie

The 'easier to type' thing has limited applicability if you are using a phone.

If you are using a proper keyboard, learn to use the thing properly.  Why?  Because that makes it easier to read.

I assume that you do not ride your bike everywhere using one blade only because it's just so difficult to use that left hand gear change.

And no, I am not an English teacher either.

Greenie

Awfully sorry if that looked like anger being taken out on you; that was not my intention.  And to be honest, re-reading my post (if that is what you are reacting to) I do not think that I posted an attack on you.

Be that as it may, it is your perception that matters, so if I came across as angry, then I apologise.

bikemonster

the other night I was chatting to a 15 year old girl on MSN...I didn't know what the eff she was typing.......

the other night I was chatting to a 15 year old girl on MSN...I didn't know what the eff she was typing.......

What are you doing chatting to 15 year old girls?

What are you doing chatting to 15 year old girls?

Big%20smile

get your mid outta that gutter........my mrs used to babysit for her and she thought I was her online.............or something

(its all innocent I swear oficer)

Officer I had no idea she was 15!

After all, TooHot!!! lives with his mom and he's not 15, so I thought it was normal to pick her up for her date at her parents' house.

OK, I guess I should have paid more attention when she said things like "teacher", "homework" and "detention", but really, officer, I just thought that was all part of the, erm, service she was offering.

im still interested titus y it would b a sa case 2 talk on this topic

If we stuck to any topic, regardless of the topic.