5:00am rides Anyone

Greenie

Happy valentines day guys. Too two of my favourite sh*t talkers. Big%20smile You are precious.
you mean special don't you???

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lighten up Greenie its Valentines day!

I am sure you will find riding partners.

You don't wear Croc's by the way?

Happy valentines day guys. Too two of my favourite sh*t talkers. Big%20smile You are precious.
you mean special don't you???

The lady said precious!

As in rare and valued.

(Unless of course she was talking about somebody else.)

Why thank you! And did you get anything? If not, maybe I can help you out later?

Would you? I waited at home for 3 hrs this morning. Nothing. I considered standing in the street naked, but decided no one would see me and it wouldn't help. So rode my bike hard for 3 hours. Home again, still nothing. There must be a problem somewhere. Oh wait I know. No boyfriend to be guilted into the V day nonsense. Bugger.  

think i better make things bigger.........are there any early morning rides in the tokai area????

There is a group that rides from Claremont @ 5:00. I join them in Wynberg, and we pick up one or two people who live in Bergvliet and Tokai as we go down Main Road.

We go via Fish Hoek, Hout Bay and back over the Nek. Usually home by 7:00.
splat2007-02-14 08:14:41

There is a group that rides from Claremont @ 5:00. I joing them in Wynberg, and we pick up one or two people who live in Bergvliet and Tokai as we go down Main Road.

Now that's interesting. would require me being up rather early but doable.  

think i better make things bigger.........are there any early morning rides in the tokai area????

There is a group that rides from Claremont @ 5:00. I joing them in Wynberg' date=' and we pick up one or two people who live in Bergvliet and Tokai as we go down Main Road.

[/quote'] Thanks Splat, Is this every morning? I'll pick you guys up outside lakeside spar......

There is a group that rides from Claremont @ 5:00. I joing them in Wynberg' date=' and we pick up one or two people who live in Bergvliet and Tokai as we go down Main Road.

Now that's interesting. would require me being up rather early but doable.  

[/quote'] come on sara you can do it.....just do it!!!!

[/quote'] Thanks Splat, Is this every morning? I'll pick you guys up outside lakeside spar......

Oops, meant to say Tuesday & Thursday mornings. Embarrassed

I am not too sure what time we will get down there... 5:30 ish? Our group can be anywhere between 4 & 12. Been picking up a lot of Klingons lately LOL

Bring lights, its stays dark for a long time now!

Oops, meant to say Tuesday & Thursday mornings. Embarrassed

I am not too sure what time we will get down there... 5:30 ish? Our group can be anywhere between 4 & 12. Been picking up a lot of Klingons lately LOL

Bring lights, its stays dark for a long time now!
i'll bring Dr Spok he knows what to do with klingons.....