NEXT BENONI NIGHT RIDE

svm3000

this will be a good ride to prepare for the Non-stop - although in that you do easy riding at night. Will wait to use as a training ride for NS Sani

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

25th is perfect ... it's the day that i need to be at that bikeshoppie ....

is this ride happening??

cat-i2009-02-19 12:46:56

I would join you on my new baby but I don't have lights Cry

msbehavn we going to this!!!!! i have enough light for a whole army!!!! smiley1.gif dont stress you can ride in front of me!!!! smiley1.gif

great we will see you wednesday night , DONT know if alister rides in the dumbs anymore , have not spoken to him in over a year

25th is perfect ... it's the day that i need to be at that bikeshoppie ....is this ride happening??

so you've decided on it? cool!

i wish i could. i heard about it from paul too, but i always have my kids on a wednesday night. i know what your dad will say when he hears i'm not riding again! smiley36.gif

svm i'm planning to come through if there's enough interest to make the ride safe - who else?

I have 9 so far there are 2 of us that carry .40 Glocks and 3 of us that have peper spray ,we should be fine ,  

I have 9 so far there are 2 of us that carry .40 Glocks and 3 of us that have peper spray ' date='we should be fine ,  [/quote']

you cycle with guns? where do you keep it?

am not going to make tomorrow night's ride ... please post a ride report after the ride, and let us know how it went ... and please also post a follow-up date for the next nite-ride?

cat-i2009-02-24 14:13:45