svm3000

No one seems intrested in night riding so we will be out there on our own  

svm30002009-03-25 07:54:19

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just a trail ride if you drop off we help and wait for you , but some reasonable fitness is needed , we wont leave anyone in the darkness

define 'reasonable fitness'

there's a bicycle shop in that area that i have to go to ... but 20 k/h on dirt might be a little fast ... what kind of dirt? singletrack?

LOOKS LIKE WE WILL MAKE THE NIGHT RIDE ON WEDNESDAY 25TH FEB  WOODSTOCK CYCLES BENONI

SAME TIME 6:00 FOR 6:15 WE WILL GO AT A SLOWER PACE MAYBEE AVE 15-18KMH WE WILL HELP AND WAIT FOR THE SLOWER PEOPLE ,

THE ROUTE WILL BE SINGLE TRACK JEEP TRACK , BRING LIGHTS

Would really love to join you but my passport only allows visits to your side on weekends and then only if I get a visa. LOL

Sani Non-Stop....... right up there with building your own canoe and pushing off into the Bearing sea!.....insane

I am very keen on a night ride on the dumps though, even mid week. Just not next week. Can't get closer to the wild east than that. Might even run into some gold panners protecting their claims!

did it last year managed a 10th , , dont joke about gold panners, i can show you them in action , we will try do it every 2nd wednesday night

10th is good.

Yes, seen them panning there a few times.

Every 2nd Wed would be good.

Is Alister still cruzing the dumps?