Suikerbosrand: Where to park?

Speed Racer

Thanks Kid. Gotta meet some folks from Pretoria there. So riding out will be impractical

You guys are coming from PTA to ride in the south ?

I know the routes here are popular but I never thought they would be this popular.

Some guys are meeting at a small shopping centre in the south on Sunday and going for a 170km ride if you interested.

Thanks Kid. Gotta meet some folks from Pretoria there. So riding out will be impractical

You guys are coming from PTA to ride in the south ?

I know the routes here are popular but I never thought they would be this popular.

Some guys are meeting at a small shopping centre in the south on Sunday and going for a 170km ride if you interested.

I'm from Jozi, but meeting my Panorama partner at S'bos to do hill training. 170km! PhewShocked Probably a bit far at this stage. Think we'll meet at the nature researve. Mebbe see you guys on the road?

Park at the entarnce at R550, or if you want to add a bit more distance park at circus and ride through, that way you'll save the price for car entry and rather spend it on pancakes and coffee when you return.

Park at the entarnce at R550' date=' or if you want to add a bit more distance park at circus and ride through, that way you'll save the price for car entry and rather spend it on pancakes and coffee when you return. [/quote']

Ride with us from Benoni...

the car park?
/

The car park at the nature reserve?   Do you know what time it opens

If I remember correctly, it opens at 7am, speedrace.

Park at the entarnce at R550' date=' or if you want to add a bit more distance park at circus and ride through, that way you'll save the price for car entry and rather spend it on pancakes and coffee when you return. [/quote']

A 2 day stage ride then, where do i sleep over ?  

A 2 day stage ride then, where do i sleep over ?  

No, we ride there, do on or two laps depending on the amount of pain required and ride home

Yeah i know, we met Lynette Burger there a while back she rode from Boksburg, did a loop then rode back. What distance do you clock ?

Yeah, I've ridden that with her and some of her sunward park cronies before. will have to check the distance. I'm on a borrowed road bike the last year or so with no speedo on it.

I do however reckon we need to make an mtb route from carnival out to the reserve.

Speaking of MTB, we saw a Cyclelab mini van and what looked like OB  vehicles there yesterday, looked like they were making a MTB video.