Suikerbosrand: Where to park?

Speed Racer

There are a couple of shopping centres about 30 k's odd from SBR. Dischem for one and Bracken City for another.

Yeah' date=' I've ridden that with her and some of her sunward park cronies before. will have to check the distance. I'm on a borrowed road bike the last year or so with no speedo on it.

I do however reckon we need to make an mtb route from carnival out to the reserve.
[/quote']

swm2000 and his mates do a 80kay loop from near carnival out to heidelberg and nigel and back. no point going offroad to sugar bush, the mtb trails there are really crap. 

there's not much to the only two marked sections of trail. and you have to climb the hill out of the parking and turn right to get to them.

swm2000 and his mates do a 80kay loop from near carnival out to heidelberg and nigel and back.

Scotty I guess you mean you want a GPS route for this? If so me to please .......

Focus HR focus!

swm2000 and his mates do a 80kay loop from near carnival out to heidelberg and nigel and back.

Scotty I guess you mean you want a GPS route for this? If so me to please .......

Focus HR focus!

Embarrassedpm svm2000. i think he or his dad may have one.

Huh Scotty? I don't have one' date=' I also want it ......[/quote']

seems i'm not the only confused one this morningLOLLOLLOL

Huh Scotty? I don't have one' date=' I also want it ......[/quote']

seems i'm not the only confused one this morningLOLLOLLOL

Embarrassed LOL