Suikerbosrand Road Ride 1/03

Speed Racer

The reserve is a good ride. I don't know too many people who have never walked in the reserve but probably the best feeling is the first time you do it without walking.

This place makes you strong and it makes you determined because there are very few races in South Africa which make you suffer like the reserve. The pain you experience in the reserve makes the pain you feel in a race like 94.7 a cakewalk.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually park and ride from R550 entrance, the only problem here is that you hit a nasty 2km climb before your legs are warm.

The reserve is a good ride. I don't know too many people who have never walked in the reserve but probably the best feeling is the first time you do it without walking.

This place makes you strong and it makes you determined because there are very few races in South Africa which make you suffer like the reserve. The pain you experience in the reserve makes the pain you feel in a race like 94.7 a cakewalk.

Hi MM, sorry we missed you on Sunday. We got through the gate after queueing for a bit, and only got going at 740. Must've have missed you guys. What kit,bike were you wearing/on? Awesome ride. The wind was tough, but the climbs were like nothing I've done in Jhb. Only did one lap, but will return soon.