Suikerbosrand Road Ride 1/03

Speed Racer

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ride as fast as the slowest guy in our group, nobody gets left behind but on average it is anything between 2:30 and 3:00

I will be in TCS kit on my silver merida.

Thks epoh. pm'ed my mobile to you. look fwd to meeting u on sundaySmile

Shot, see on Sunday.

Mighty Spoke and I did the 65km loop in suikerbosrand today and are planning to go again tomorow.

Where do the majority of you guys park? It seems there are two entrances, we park at the same entrance that the Race for Victoy race uses to get into the reserve (I think the race uses the N3 gate as an exit.)

A nice ride : 86km's sees you park at the Circus ride to the Gate do the 65km route and then ride back to the Circus, we did this last week, took us 3h30.

Mighty Spoke and I did the 65km loop in suikerbosrand today and are planning to go again tomorow.

Where do the majority of you guys park? It seems there are two entrances' date=' we park at the same entrance that the Race for Victoy race uses to get into the reserve (I think the race uses the N3 gate as an exit.)

A nice ride : 86km's sees you park at the Circus ride to the Gate do the 65km route and then ride back to the Circus, we did this last week, took us 3h30.
[/quote']

Sounds like a good ride, would be keen on doing it from the Circus. Maybe after the Argus.

I wonder what the weather is going to be like tomorrow at the reserve? Anyone got a weather report for that area?

epoh ... I will come from the other side but go through at 7am ... hopefully i get you at the turn into the loop? if you start at 7h20/7h30, you should be at the loop start at around 7h45???

epoh ... I will come from the other side but go through at 7am ... hopefully i get you at the turn into the loop? if you start at 7h20/7h30' date=' you should be at the loop start at around 7h45???[/quote']

Cool, I think so maybe a few mins after that. I can PM you my number, phone me to check whether we have passed or still on our way when you get there?

What about planning a post Argus Circus to Suikerbos and back ride.

As Cruzer mentioned, we did this last week, about 85Km.

Club 100 did the same on the day, rode from Circus. Great coffee shop there for afterward as well.

Organise a support vehicle or 2?

Cool' date=' I think so maybe a few mins after that. I can PM you my number, phone me to check whether we have passed or still on our way when you get there?
[/quote']

EPOH, I still have yr number.... if it did not change the last year?

Cool' date=' I think so maybe a few mins after that. I can PM you my number, phone me to check whether we have passed or still on our way when you get there?

[/quote']

EPOH, I still have yr number.... if it did not change the last year?

It is still the same Big%20smile .... 089.