Subaru Sani 2 c

Aicorner

Can't agree with Glen that it wasn't race/refreshments station related.

I'm still suffering !!

maybe it's time for antibiotics thug?!  Mine has cleared up but I'm left feeling lethargic and 'headachey' Ouch

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't agree with Glen that it wasn't race/refreshments station related.

I'm still suffering !!

maybe it's time for antibiotics thug?!  Mine has cleared up but I'm left feeling lethargic and 'headachey' Ouch

I went and got Probiotic Probiflora - a riding mate swears by it! I am also taking Maxup Immunity Booster - as I am feeling very weak after a week of revisiting Sani!

Will see how I feel by  the end of the weekend. If not better, then I'll visit the quack.

Thuggie I've been on antibiotics and it's still taking a while to clear...can't believe I've been off work for three days.

So, not only adventurers got it!!!

Look after yourself hey thug!!

Shocked off work WW !

Damn, mines not that bad. Hope you get better soon !!

I think a Single Speed session down the Spruit is called for.

No way I'm sitting on any saddle at the momentLOL

LOL

I said that on Tuesday.......... on Wednesday......... on Th....    you get the picture. LOL

i have been with a running tummy since Monday myself and i did the race!!! i will go and try that probiotic probiflora today. At least i don't feel to weak but just the bloody diarrhoea!!!!!!

i have been with a running tummy since Monday myself and i did the race!!! i will go and try that probiotic probiflora today. At least i don't feel to weak but just the bloody diarrhoea!!!!!!

kino, if it hasn't cleared up by now you'd better go see a doctor!  My friend only went to the doctor yesterday.. they put her on a drip for dehydration, she's on antibiotics now and already feeling better

I have been riding this week despite looking like Frankenstein with stitches in the back of the neck and still getting the runs every morning and evening, I might have to give in and see the doc for the antibiotics smiley18.gif

Guest Agteros

I have been riding this week despite looking like Frankenstein with stitches in the back of the neck and still getting the runs every morning and evening' date=' I might have to give in and see the doc for the antibiotics smiley18.gif [/quote']

Seems like the stitches are in the wrong area to stop the runs LOL

I have been riding this week despite looking like Frankenstein with stitches in the back of the neck and still getting the runs every morning and evening' date=' I might have to give in and see the doc for the antibiotics smiley18.gif [/quote']Seems like the stitches are in the wrong area to stop the runs LOL

I thought I would divert the outlet but failed miserably smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

There is hope' date=' I'm better!! I even managed a ride this morning with some of my roadie buddies Thumbs%20Up

[/quote']

Riding with roadies doesn't count as a ride...... Tongue