Littering again - bike fight!

Scooterza

Gets to me too. Frigging morons Angry At Carnival I was so focused on racing until that moron threw his gu. I then focused on anger management. Actually considered "dropping" a full bottle as I passed that fat (Censored) man.

Its so unnecessary to do that, one wash and the sticky is gone. There are constantly articles and stats about this. A dried gel is like concrete on tar.

Okay, Di CPD is going to skulk back to the kitchen for some more carbo loading Embarrassed and liquids and tv before she gets nafty with litter bugs.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cool' date=' eco-terrorism enters cycling. admire your dedication.[/quote']Are you suggesting that he be self indulgent? Saw you picking on someone's grammar the other day. Heck, I'm worried that this sentence might get torn to shreds... Confused
"he be" gee bees? smiley36.gif no, not at all. i admire someone who has the courage of their convictions. litter is his bugbear, and he acted on it. good for him. he may have anger-management problems - by his (almost) own admission - but, hey... smiley36.gif smiley2.gif
OK, if that's the case then I shall apply some prescriptive grammar and suggest that you should have said, "I admire your dedication"... The use of personal pronouns is often overlooked and I am surprised that a man of your standing in the print world would make what one can only describe as a grammatical faux pas. You see, modern English is a language devoid of inflection but it is through the use of personal pronouns that a modicum of sanity prevails and some of this inflection is retained. I'm sure by now you have recognised the error in your ways and are surely mortified at the lambasting I am now dispensing. A trully chastening moment for you I hope...

tsk tsk and you were doing so well until that point Wink

thanks nance, but i was going to point out what a fellow by the name of beckett once told me; learn the rules, then break them. pantani, in short, brevity is your friend. the padawan is impulsive, but the force is strong.

sheesh who needs to be on the hub in the day - the usual crowd are all on tonight.

Oddly it is the usual crowd.... hey, wadda you doing online? my excuse for an evening online is waiting for an email from a new sponsor that i need to reply to.

sheesh who needs to be on the hub in the day - the usual crowd are all on tonight.

I'm working, what's your excuse?

Jesus....

You guys can complain about sh*t. I wish I was there, would have emptied a whole rubbish bag next to you just to see the look on your face.

Who gives a crap about a gu wrapper, or the ozone, or the trees in the amazon. They will all still be there when I get to 65. What happens after that is not my problem.

Jesus....

You guys can complain about sh*t. I wish I was there' date=' would have emptied a whole rubbish bag next to you just to see the look on your face.

Who gives a crap about a gu wrapper, or the ozone, or the trees in the amazon. They will all still be there when I get to 65. What happens after that is not my problem.
[/quote']

LOL

having a bad med's night Sir? LOL

Jesus....

You guys can complain about sh*t. I wish I was there' date=' would have emptied a whole rubbish bag next to you just to see the look on your face.

[/quote']

No, at the rate we are progressing there will be no food in the next 20 to 30years due to a stuff up of the eco system. And as to who gives a crap about a gu wrapper: i do and so do a bunch of others here. Go do your homework kid. Oh wait, its past your bedtime so go cuddle with your teddy.

Please dont have any children chunky.

It would mess up your tunnel thinking.

Jesus....

[/quote']

Pretty SH*T attitude you have there. BL**DY SELFISH too.

Jesus....

[/quote']

LOL

having a bad med's night Sir? LOL

No, chunky has access to ALL types of medsWink  See what happens when you dope kids?  You become a grumpy old man!

Jesus....

[/quote']

With your habits, 65 is ambitious. Wink With that comment, 65 is similarly ambitious for me....Dead