Muliviatims and all the other good stuff

Token

Dr Seuss. I am prone to excessive Uric acid buildup, this leads to Artritis. When I feel a cold coming I overdose on Vitamin C (3000mg or more in one go!!!) as well as a decongestant (this I do not overdose!!!!) Whjat the body dpoes not need is passed out. This does result in high Uric acid levels though. The result is that in one go the symptoms of flu disappears!!!! I do experience wrist discomfort after that. A few doses of Citro Soda sees that right.

I do experience wrist discomfort after that. A few doses of Citro Soda sees that right.

Old fashion wrist movement should work aswellWinkLOL

That does not reduce Uric acid acidity levels in your body. It also does not remove the crystals forming inside you wrists that causes this delibitating pain. if you have never had artritis you wil never ever know what pain it causes!!!!!!

Pokerface I meant joint discomfort.... that includes wrists Frankenstein do I read you right IRONY   He he he Or Iron soos is HYSTER

So what exactly is meant by "other good stuff" Wink

Imports???? from South America perhaps.......

My suggestion - never works and will always put u into a spot of bother during a race ... froot loops with milk and only that before a 200km race - u will loose flesh, never mind body fat LOL

Berocca C het baie yster en Vitamine C .... maar baie duur. Was my kruk toe ek geswot het. Glo vandag nog dit is hoekom ek so suksesvol was!!!!!!Maar Yster maak dat jou nerwe kalmeer. So jy tjorts nog steeds in jou broek maar jy worry net nie meer daaroor nie!!!!!!!!!

Berocca C het baie yster en Vitamine C .... maar baie duur. Was my kruk toe ek geswot het. Glo vandag nog dit is hoekom ek so suksesvol was!!!!!!Maar Yster maak dat jou nerwe kalmeer. So jy tjorts nog steeds in jou broek maar jy worry net nie meer daaroor nie!!!!!!!!!

LOLLOLLOL,  Oom H ek stem saam, dis forkin duur pille daai.

Some news that might make you reconsider what supplements you sluk

You know those drinks that claim to have all the wonderful anti oxidants and all...

"Taking certain vitamin supplements may adversely affect people's lifespan, researchers have suggested.

Millions worldwide use antioxidant supplements such as vitamins A and E, and beta-carotene.... "

Follow the link for the complete artical.

SwissVan2007-02-28 02:16:20

I get a tailor-made program from Megan. It make all the difference - and she is a doll! Heart

For Expert Advice on Supplementation, Nutrition and Training!

PACE & POWER

Megan Jaffray

011-802-8402

Inside Sportsman's Warehouse

Woodmead

megan@codeonline.co.za

Hmm now that you mention it CHO has lots of antioxidants too..Unhappy shizer hope I'm not going to expire sooner than expected..