Maxxis ADvantage - LUST

splat

Has anyone ridden these or had any experience with them? I am looking at buying a slightly more aggressive tyre than the usual Crossmark seeing as winter is on the distant horizon.

Its either those or Conti Mountain Kings...

Opinions please.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Question splat, Im in the exact same boat. BUT. Do they make the Advantage in a LUST sidewall? I was afraid they dont.??

Im going to give some WTB's a try, Have not ridden them yet, thought I might as well try before I judge them as my experiance is sometimes very different to the ave Joe.

Are you sure you get those? and If so where did you see them/what did they cost?

Okay cool, I might put some stuff In the order If thats okay, I need a few things and the Prices locally have scared me out of hereWink

If theres all the options of CRC then there might be a few more I'd considder. Im a bit busy with work now. Will sit down later and put In some research time.

I moved from Crossmarks to Mountain Kings. Brilliant. The Crossmarks were just losing it in the damp conditions we were having, particularly riding off camber.

The only advantage so far is that they wear very quickly. Crossmarks last forever.

I am looking to order some stuff from CRC as well. Maybe we can put a big order together. I'm looking for

2 x High Roller 2.35 Super Tacky UST

2 x Five Ten Shoes

1 x e.thirteen DRS

1 x Crud Catcher

1 x Neoguard

...or something like that

Back to the topic:  Have you considered HH or Minion?

I am waiting to hear back from insurance. If/when they get back to me - I will decide what/if I am able to order. There are also several items that I would like, but arent in stock.

I will keep you posted.

If you live in UK, that thing will be lekker for the winter. Here, not so much.

Im trying to get more Choices on here but My word is something not working.. some people GET OFF THE HUB!!! LOL