Fork Service Workshop

Johan Bornman

I'm dead keen to do this, except April is a bad month. Any chance you'll do it again in May or June?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool... Me thinks we need a bit more people though...

I'm sure JB will be monitoring this - but if we get a few more over the next few days - I'll send him a PM...

Keep them coming...

I agree that April is a bad month.

May I suggest that all Capetownians who are interested, send me a blank e-mail with Cape Town Fork Workshop in the subject line?

I'll then get my ducks in a row and schedule a date or two and see what I can do and get back to you all directly. PMs take ten times longer to do.

I agree that April is a bad month.

May I suggest that all Capetownians who are interested' date=' send me a blank e-mail with Cape Town Fork Workshop in the subject line?

I'll then get my ducks in a row and schedule a date or two and see what I can do and get back to you all directly. PMs take ten times longer to do.
[/quote']

Send me an e-mail to johanatyellowsaddledotcodotza to book your place.... 

To everyone who might wonder what that email address is....

RodTi2009-03-31 08:18:22

I'm interested....

Send JB a mail to keep me posted.

Cassie - I hope you meant " sent JB a mail to keep me posted"? Tongue
RodTi2009-04-02 05:32:49

Nope, I send Johan a mail and asked him to keep me up to date with what is happening....

Yes, finally!!! I know a couple individuals who may well be in on the deal too. A little later in the year may be better too, may, june what have you.

Perhaps we should look at putting JB up for the time too to help with his costs? If we all chip in it may well benefit the whole bunch.

JB maybe tell us what tools to bring as well, then you can just fly down with a toothbrush and a bike to ride (becasue you have to ride a trail while in the mother city)

I'm bok for any suggestions. It looks like a plan is emerging from the collective minds of knowledge-hungry people. I still maintain that the cheapest way of doing this is during the week, either on a Friday or Monday, so that I can keep costs down by subsidising it from one my regular Cape Town Maintenance Courses. These are on weekend.

The fork service workshop needn't take more than 2 1/2 hours, which when loaded with traffic, distance etc, requires an entire morning or afternoon off work.

How does the collective feel about that? On this issue you may vote before the 22nd and your ballot needn't be secret....cant be secret.

I'm fairly flexible...i.e I will take a day's leave if need be...

Let opt for something that can keep the costs down, guys...I'd like to do the general bike repair course as well...

All depeneds on how many in his traveling party I might be able to get a comp at the hotel for him

Depeneds on how many and when

Big%20smile

Ahh 1 should be easy , as for the loose women im sure Holy Roller is freeWink

Let me know the dates u have in mind and ill try get u in at Southern Sun Cullinan