The Crow's Weapon of Choice

Iwan Kemp

Had my one of lekkerste rides ever on Saturday in Tokai. Pouring rain, howling wind...it was awesome.

20090426_235956_IMG_2529.JPG

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You bastard. Did you get wet? er- how wet? I love riding in the mud/slime I think it brings out the best in me.. hehe thats what she said...

I did ride sunday after church and the trails were MINT!! the powdery and sandy burms were perfect and better yet, The place was desserted!! better yet my bike didnt break..

The amount of grip was SICK! We had the ride of our lives out there. Cobra -> Bridal Path -> Mamba -> Boomslang -> Snake Eyes -> DH3 -> Vasbyt -> MY Roots -> Fairie -> Bridge -> Vomit -> Good times.

I was soaked before we even got the top, but it was all good. Epic. Brilliant. Awesome. Unbelievable.

Near Cobra's Drop-in

20090428_063518_IMG_2522.JPG

Boomslang's entry

20090428_063844_IMG_2536.JPG

Ride like The Crow flies...

20090428_064330_IMG_2524.JPG

Hey Crow

Sorry i missed the nudge for a pm to ride...maybe this week? Rode on Sunday and there was magic dirt on the trail. Every berm was railed every landing was smoothed and the shova fly like a bird!!!

Those pic's look wild bro, gonna try get a spin in on friday or saturday if you keen...hell if anyones keen

Im glad Im not the only one riding the cobra. I love it! all the little drops and turns. The Dropin is badass though.. I make it less than half the times.  I should learn all the names.. I just ride! All I know is Vomit bridge and Cobra, Bridle path and emm.. thassit

• 2 months later...

Curious as to how much that thing weighs.

14.56kg excl pedals. Add 530g for my 5050XX and 200g for my Look Quartz

Hey guys, how about a spin sometime - maybe Delvera? Haven't been there in a while. I hear the Dirtopia crew has done a little work out there.

Or maybe we put in a mile or 2 out in Lebanon / Oak Valley / Thandi area...

Just say when and where. Kean on Lebanon. Another new Morewood will join the ranks this weekend...will be out in Paarl to do set up. Keep an eye on the photo section. smiley4.gif

You buy another Morewood? You are Evil%20Smile teasing us like that!!!

Come on boet, post those pics!!!

• 4 weeks later...

You buy another Morewood? You are?Evil%20Smile teasing us like that!!!Come on boet' date=' post those pics!!!

[/quote']

From Right to Far Right: Roco Mofo & Roftie IV

20090827_040310_20090803_014345.jpg

Gangsta's in the house yo!

How do the new Manitou's ride? I have an 07 Minute 4 - it eats big bumps, but the buzz just gets through and tires you out.

Bos is bok for a spin in Tokia this weekend, wanna ride sunday morning? Maybe Bos will see this thread and react to....

Will be able to give you a better opinion after 6-8 weeks. Bit unfair do deliver judgement after 4 rides.

Had a Minute Elite TPC on my Ibis for a while and I battled to get more than 125mm of the 140 available. Was stiff and plush, but the A2C height dropped my bikes BB which was something to get used to initially.

Replaced it with a 36 Talas. Will let you know on the Super.

Will be in Durban Sat/Sun morning. Get back at 11 so will grap my gear then and head out to Tokai. Will be too late to join you guys.

Saw you coming down dead man's drop yesterday. Wow! Can't remember ever seeing anyone coming down there and I could never have imagined anybody doing it so fast and smooth.

Maybe time to trade my XC softy for something squishier.

Gangsta's in the house yo!

How do the new Manitou's ride? I have an 07 Minute 4 - it eats big bumps' date=' but the buzz just gets through and tires you out.

Bos is bok for a spin in Tokia this weekend, wanna ride sunday morning? Maybe Bos will see this thread and react to....
[/quote']

Bos saw "this"... Im reacting like crazy here..