SA Track 09Apr09 Day 1

THE BODY CENTRE

Ronelle' date=' do you have any photos of the U/16 Claudia Bolt, rides in Telkom colours.

I hear she took a massive tumble yesterday morning, got rushed to hospital, but was back in the afternoon to come third in her next race.

That is commitment
[/quote']

Check out the first photo posted under day 3 of the championships in the GN colors..

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronelle' date=' do you have any photos of the U/16 Claudia Bolt, rides in Telkom colours.

I hear she took a massive tumble yesterday morning, got rushed to hospital, but was back in the afternoon to come third in her next race.

That is commitment

[/quote']

Check out the first photo posted under day 3 of the championships in the GN colors..

Congrats on all your daughters medals o backward oneClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Well done Shorty' date=' ChrisJnr and Fire. U guys rock!!!!!ClapClapClap[/quote']

You forgot the Monkeyman!

When is the next track meet? I wanna give it a go!

i took your email addy, will give you a shout!

think we should look at somewhere after WP Road Champs, then i will make fire(pun intended!) under shortypants and fanie for a hubber evening!

Well done Shorty' date=' ChrisJnr and Fire. U guys rock!!!!!ClapClapClap[/quote']

You forgot the Monkeyman!

Oooooooooooo sorry monkey!Hug  Well done & congratsBig%20smileBig%20smile