The Lemmers and CSA

fandacious

I feel I need to react and then we can hopefully close the topic.

Licensing- thousands of people received their licences, but system not right. We all know this! Everyone will try their best to improve to serve your interest the best. With this system its not easy for money to disappear. Income up because of this, and we used some of that money to send our ladies team to China for a Tour yesterday. Good luck to them, last year Cherise was 2nd. Austin is team manager.

Board members, like myself, were in meetings for more than 12 hours over the holiday period, and no one gets paid one cent. The only reason we sat in those meetings were because we want things better for cyclists. Bottom line.I spend about 20 hours a week on road cycling issues and dont even claim back cellphone costs. I'm passionate about cycling and decided to try and help. One of the provinces did put in a complaint about my alleged behaviour in Oudtshoorn,  it will be investigated. In the meanwhile I'm trying to condense the SA's programme for end May into 3 days, help juniors to get to Europe in June, make sure we qualify for youth Olympics next year, get a fair selection policy and 5 year plan for road documented, organise an indaba for all role players in road cycling, draw up racing calender for road next 2 years, decide on SA road next year, time and venue, and try and train for SA's end of May, cause I actually just want to go ride my bike.

And I need to pay the bond, so I need to work. Imagine I could make money out of cycling. 

Anyway, lets rather chat about Lance, will he ride the Tour?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I

Anyway' date=' lets rather chat about Lance, will he ride the Tour?
[/quote']

hit or miss. uh mean when he first came back he didn't plan to be pregnant. Does he want to be a good daddy, or just a bike rider? Don't forget Oprah has kinda moved on from the whole cancer thing and has a bunch of doctors on her show looking into other stuff like HRT.

plus he was overheard on some Dallas golfcourse admitting that it kinda is a little bit about the bike.

Here we go again, Stop generalising and name and shame the authors of your accusations. Do not say CGC this/that-name the persons you have a gripe with because I don't take lightly to this crap as not all the CGC members is involved in whatever you alluding to. Lem is in a voluteering position with no payment.Carinus as the COO is in a paid position for which he has a contact and

is accountable to the CSA board hence any complaints about the COO must be addressed to CSA and they must be man enough to deal with the issues. I speak to said Lemmers whenever the need arises without any problems. Check the past threads to see who drove the campaign for Greg and Carinus in the past.

Are you panzies or what prove your worth by naming the

said parties.

Guest Big H

Popcorn ...... popcorn!!!!!!!................ even stale popcorn will do!!!!!!!!

I have known the Lemmers my entire life and can only say the following; The chickens will come home to roost as they are not what they pretend to be... the next few months will be a interesting "ride" for them.

No popcorn on this thread, let CSA management deal with the issues at hand and give it the priority it deserves.

It's a pity we cannot get you(stirrers) to take positions on your local provincial boards and then onto CSA boards to solve such issues cycling has. Please stop shooting the few good people cycling has at it's disposal rather offer your help.

The days of jobs, positions, favours for pals has to be ended and cycling as a whole must be the winner.

Guest Big H
No popcorn on this thread' date=' let CSA management deal with the issues at hand and give it the priority it deserves.

It's a pity we cannot get you(stirrers) to take positions on your local provincial boards and then onto CSA boards to solve such issues cycling has. Please stop shooting the few good people cycling has at it's disposal rather offer your help.
The days of jobs, positions, favours for pals has to be ended and cycling as a whole must be the winner.

[/quote']

I have repeatedly contacted the ACF to offer my assistance and expert cycling management skills but have had no reply...... yet.

If opinions can only be voiced by those who's got SOME experience about cycling committees and how much backstabbin/ gatkruipery exist amongst those ranks, this thread will not even have been started.

So, los die Lemmers uit. Ja hulle is besonderse mense, vreemd soms en net omdat die meeste kraaghempdraers jaloers is oor Carinus se hairdresser se vermoens en ander weer wens Hendrik het ten minste skool gegaan, dink ek ons het in hulle darem 'n goeie verteenwoordigende balans op komiteevlak wat sal keer dat dit nie weer 'n one-man-autocratic-type of show raak soos vroeer jare nie.

Daar's vordering en kom ons kritiseer minder.

I have known the Lemmers my entire life and can only say the following; The chickens will come home to roost as they are not what they pretend to be... the next few months will be a interesting "ride" for them.

You talk in riddles just like my mother in law, am I the chicken, thats on a ride?? And I'm not what I pretend to be?? You dont know me very well my friend. 

You talk in riddles just like my mother in law' date=' am I the chicken, thats on a ride??[/quote']

Holy sh*t! Shocked Big Blade is Michael Rasmussen? LOL

and the last year+ Remember the small Lem (Rasta) has been in CSA for more than a year already.

So are you saying it is only the Big Lem that is the problem, or that Smal Lem has just been hiding for the last year or heaven forbit that this was par of a grater conspiracy to get in and do whatever........................

Go figure.

Ja they are not angels, but they lovethe round wheels etc. so Unless you are willing to do the *** jobs shut up and let those that want to try at least get on with it.

Oh yes, if they can make some tom doing it so be it.smiley12.gif

Ja they are not angels' date=' but they lovethe round wheels etc. so Unless you are willing to do the *** jobs shut up and let those that want to try at least get on with it.

[/quote']

Why do you have to "LOVE" the sport to do a good job.?

Personally, I would LOVE to be a marine zoologist, - but my day to day job is civil engineering - cant say I LOVE it, but I still do a damn fine job and no malls have collapsed yet.!       

I dont know the gentlemen concerned and I make no judgement on their abilities, but for me - I personally have not seen or experienced any benefit from their appointment at CSA, or my license funds, so, as far as I am concerned, I am no better off now than I was 5 years ago!.

Perhaps the rank and file just need to shut up and pay up hey.?

Odd, I though we moved out of that era in 94, maybe I was wrong.

Guest colonel
No popcorn on this thread' date=' let CSA management deal with the issues at hand and give it the priority it deserves.

[/quote']

I have repeatedly contacted the ACF to offer my assistance and expert cycling management skills but have had no reply...... yet.

Well that clearly shows how much they need your assistance.