E2E on Thursday

Pantani, you were not born here, you were sent here, we both have that calm Kzn attitude. I am gonna set one of my Meat Boys on you. Gonna chop you up and feed you to the fishies.

I am gonna set one of my Meat Boys on you. Gonna chop you up and feed you to the fishies.

Oh P A L E E E E Z Z Z Z!!!! LOL The Butcher Boys can't do s&%t, like MC Hammer said, "You can't touch this!!!".

Yeah yeah I know, I talk a good game but I never bring it... Embarrassed

So if you are not going to do E2E any more Dr. Seuss? What are you going to do then?

taking up golf! 

taking up golf! 

Cool, then instead of going to E2E you can meet me at The Campus every morning for a quick nine holes on the Par 3 course!!! Embarrassed

So if you are not going to do E2E any more Dr. Seuss? What are you going to do then?

taking up golf! 

The Orange People normal ride okay. I would like to see you play golf at 5am.

taking up golf! 

Cool' date=' then instead of going to E2E you can meet me at The Campus every morning for a quick nine holes on the Par 3 course!!! Embarrassed

[/quote']

Pantani, you talking about golf ?

Yes, of course I'm talking about golf!!! What else could I be saying? Bend over and let me take you from the backside so I can give you nine hot irons in 3 seconds? LOL

I will DEFINITELY not play any kind of golf with you pantani, you and Dr. Seuss can hit balls until you turn blue Wacko

Hey, let me make it clear, nobody will hit anybody's balls till they turn blue. You only get one shot off the T, if it's not blue then you didn't hit it hard enough!

In fact, I'm stunned that you could even say that... The thought makes my stomach turn... Why on earth would anyone want to clobber their mate in the nads with a gold club, let alone clobber him till they turn blue!!!Confused That's an act of unparalled savagery the like of which I wouldn't even try on my dog, and he has really big visible balls, would be easy to hit at 4 feet, but he also has very sharp teeth and a massive bite!

That is my problem with golfUnhappy I try to donner the ball into the next galaxy, that just do not work with golf. The ball normally end up in the next fairwayLOL