I miss Logwood

L.T.G

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i miss zombie birdhouse and northshore!!!!! but at least i know i will always have the fastest time on one of the courses!!!

I'm also in mourning. I miss everything about it except for what happens when you accidentally push your bike onto Geoff's precious lawn.

Logwood was great, but the Bryanston park pretty much killed it. The only route I didn't love at Logwood was 12 Steps, and that was because I felt sorry for my bike on that one.

But yes, when I started riding, 2 years ago, most of it was done at Logwood. I guess you could say I grew up there.

Speaking of Bryanston...

Does anyone know if there are going to be many more routes at Bryanston? Seems development on the other side is going very slowly.

Maybe Logwood wouldn't be missed so much if there was more at the new park.

But if you take up BMX, that would keep you busy for years...

I miss Logwood.....that's all!
Especially Sugar Bowl!

Then you should have gone there more often.

Stop wyning and ride your bike!

one of the main differences between Logwood and Newwood was the serenity of Logwood, ...like being in the middle of nowhere!

don't get me wrong about Newwood, tracks are great, and I'm looking forward to the new Zombie coming up on the still being worked on side, but it's just a very , very different feel...

I miss Logwood

Speaking of Bryanston...

Does anyone know if there are going to be many more routes at Bryanston? Seems development on the other side is going very slowly.

Maybe Logwood wouldn't be missed so much if there was more at the new park.

But if you take up BMX' date=' that would keep you busy for years...
[/quote']

They've been busy with a new track that flows around the trials course. Other than that, it seems like most of their resources have been allocated towards maintaining the BMX track.

The Dirt Jump guys have been very busy with the jump park, although they're putting in their own time and resources so that's also going pretty slow.

Overall, I think the park needs some more trails quickly because the current ones are getting a bit old, but then again: If you're getting bored, you're not going fast enough!

I miss Logwood.....that's all!

Especially Sugar Bowl!

Then you should have gone there more often.

Stop wyning and ride your bike!
[/quote']

Clown

i dont miss it at all nor does my poor collarbone which was left broken after a bail in the sugarbowl, ok ok the rest was a great ride but it was too far for me to get to ride there enough