Whasp

Jaco-fiets

Our flavours are busy going through a bit of a tweak...watch this space

Have also spoken to jill this morning in EL and she is looking through email for whasp in east london

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cycling HQ will have stock later in the week, they have aggreed to stock us, so everybody in EAST LOndon please go and support

Please get some around Cresta, I went to Linden Cycles and Cycle Fountain but did not have anny. Will try again tomorrow at Cycle Lab Fourways as I need to collect my Lionman entries.

please carrying on letting me know where doesnt have stock so we can go and see them, if you guys are asking for it too it makes it a lot easier for shops to take on.

Northcliff has come onboard, cyclelab fourways is a bit behinde, they not buying into the whole whasp revolution...give them gears

please carrying on letting me know where doesnt have stock so we can go and see them' date=' if you guys are asking for it too it makes it a lot easier for shops to take on.

Northcliff has come onboard, cyclelab fourways is a bit behinde, they not buying into the whole whasp revolution...give them gears
[/quote']

Somerset west?  I'm REALLY keen to try out your product...BUT I'm not driving into Cape town just to go and find it!!

I am flying up personally to see all of them on monday next week, so hopefully by the end of the week next week it will be sorted out..SAP is a huge problem for all brands in dischem at the moment

please carrying on letting me know where doesnt have stock so we can go and see them' date=' if you guys are asking for it too it makes it a lot easier for shops to take on.

[/quote']

Northcliff still waiting for stock, Discem Cresta noting, any other places I can try to get some?

[/quote']

Somerset west?  I'm REALLY keen to try out your product...BUT I'm not driving into Cape town just to go and find it!!

Cassie, I found some at Dischem. Think there was about 10 sachets left for R12 bucks each, only crazy berry. Its below the GU at the end of the shopping aisle with all the body building stuff. Just look out for the bouncer like guy ... scarry what milo can do for you Smile

Have not tried mine yet (got only 2), feeling a bit off - thinks its the flu. Hopping to give them a go up Spook hill soon.

Luckily I have 10 boxes.

So your the reason for the Cape shortage' date=' please translate aloud the Cape word for "box".

[/quote']

Eeeeeeeeeeermmmmmmmm             ****?

[/quote']

Colin - Cyclesphere in Durban

Availability remains Whasp's biggest stumbling block. I have been looking at Dischem since before the Panorama for the bottles of Kiwi Gel and the Pepto Pro Gel and no one has had stock. Very frustrating.

If you look at the displays of other brands such as Biogen and USN they have plenty of stock.