Let's see those Morewoods...

Iwan Kemp

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey boys, sunday I cannot make smiley6.gif but make sure you session the drop off for me!!!

Will be going for a spin Cape Town side on Saturday. I am also getting access to a helmut camera soon from a mate, now that should be an interesting group ride... will post when its ready!!!

morewoodkid, post your new project, I am interested to see what would make a biker sell his Mbuzi for....

Hey boys' date=' sunday I cannot make [img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley6.gif[/img] but make sure you session the drop off for me!!!

Will be going for a spin Cape Town side on Saturday. I am also getting access to a helmut camera soon from a mate, now that should be an interesting group ride... will post when its ready!!!

morewoodkid, post your new project, I am interested to see what would make a biker sell his Mbuzi for....

i'm afraid i can't post pics just yet. camera's are banned in the Morewood factory at the moment as there are too many bits and bobs floating around. Roan Exelby should be showcasing a 10.01kg [including pedals] "project" at this weekends National in Pretoria though...

i'll sneak some pics when I can, alternatively for the Natal folk come and see me at this weekends "Ride Before You Buy" at Giba Gorge

but make sure you session the drop off for me!!!

Which one?

I know it...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey dirtbreath

Morewood are making a XC bike that looks awesome, first ones out for 2010.

Spy Guy

Looks great and one of the comments that this comes in at 10,3 kgs.

Yip. They are doing the build for me. Will post specs as soon its finished

Where's the finished artical captain