Let's see those Morewoods...

Iwan Kemp

What ghost were you on previously? I ask cause my wife currently rides a miss rt 5100

Erm lemme think... a black one?

No wait I'm kidding the RT 7500. Dont get me wrong the ghost was a nice bike.. the zula is just so much better (for me and the kind of riding i do) and more fun and more comfy.. obviously different kind if bikes too..

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAve I told you how I got hubby to eventually buy me the zula.. (he has a zula 26 and slapped on 27.5 wheels)

Any how I was dropping hints since I saw the 27.5 online.

So a couple of weeks ago.. he shows me the write uo about the 650b santa cruz and the Pyga and I tell him why doesn't he get himslef the SC tallboy or a pyga and I can have his zula (He has a medium frame so I would be able to get away with riding a medium)

So he starts thinking and tells me the next day.. nope no ways in hell he is letting any one but him ride his zula and that I must order one for me ;)

Any case that's how I got the zula.. I know how much hubby loves his bike and I kinda just knew that would be his response

Erm lemme think... a black one?

No wait I'm kidding the RT 7500. Dont get me wrong the ghost was a nice bike.. the zula is just so much better (for me and the kind of riding i do) and more fun and more comfy.. obviously different kind if bikes too..

Gen you should bring that bike of yours a bit east (not as far as the east though) and come join for a ride.

Where do you guys ride usually?

Gen you should bring that bike of yours a bit east (not as far as the east though) and come join for a ride.

Where do you guys ride usually?

I wish i could but we live in klerksdorp area.. and our routes are top secret ;) no I'm just joking we have figured out a couple of nice routes.. some involbe climbing out slimes dams (shhhh don't tell) most of the routes we do follow footpaths. . Well we actually just make them up as we go ha ha.

Actually nice.. dif routes for dif kind of training.

I must actually post pics of the detail on the paint job..those little things they add that makes it oh so sweet.

Bump..... why are we waiting... :whistling:

Really like that black and silver combo

Bump..... why are we waiting... :whistling:

Really like that black and silver combo

Oosie I forgot..

post-39623-0-40670800-1391762705_thumb.jpg

Nice!

Only problem is that rear tyre looks way too new for a week old

Lol those pics were taken when I got her.. I first sat and stared for about and hour and took pics lol

Lol those pics were taken when I got her.. I first sat and stared for about and hour and took pics lol

Nice...I think my 2010 Zula (Black n Red) might get a facelift similar to that one day

Is that white or silver, initially thought it was silver but looks more white in the close up pics

Nice...I think my 2010 Zula (Black n Red) might get a facelift similar to that one day

Is that white or silver, initially thought it was silver but looks more white in the close up pics

Silver/grey on the side and white on the top tube and some white detail here and there

So last night I transferred Mrs. Fantana's bike parts from the old frame, to her new Zula frame. 75 minutes and 4 Van Hunks Pumpkin Ales later:

post-4006-1391772109,2991.jpg

All that is left now is a longer brake hose for the rear brake, shifter cables and grips.

So last night I transferred Mrs. Fantana's bike parts from the old frame, to her new Zula frame. 75 minutes and 4 Van Hunks Pumpkin Ales later:

post-4006-1391772109,2991.jpg

All that is left now is a longer brake hose for the rear brake, shifter cables and grips.

Very nice.. may she have many happy miles

Archived