Let's see those Morewoods...

Iwan Kemp

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that a prototype model?

yup! 'tis indeed. Was built up for UR Hutchinson Morewood team (Mick Hannah and Fabien Cousinie) to compete in the 2012 Crankworx Les2Alpes.

post-10758-0-67602000-1412155954_thumb.jpg

Rebuilt up my Shova ST as Second bike. Couldnt come to terms with selling it.

Good man! Our bikes are becoming collector's items....rather sell a child than your Shova!

yup! 'tis indeed. Was built up for UR Hutchinson Morewood team (Mick Hannah and Fabien Cousinie) to compete in the 2012 Crankworx Les2Alpes.

How did you get your grubby paws on one of those - that is MW beautiful right there...

Here's a pic of my Mbuzi. Bought her from a fellow Hub member. Been having a blast on it so far.

post-56933-1412199214,1041.jpg

Rebuilt up my Shova ST as Second bike. Couldnt come to terms with selling it.

I am 100% sure you can do that little drop on that bike too....let me know if you need encouragement again :whistling:

:lol:  :P

I am 100% sure you can do that little drop on that bike too....let me know if you need encouragement again :whistling:

:lol: :P

Hahaha I will be sure to call next time I go ;-)

How did you get your grubby paws on one of those - that is MW beautiful right there...

By believing in myself and following my dreams...

:lol:

but really, Since I first saw Cous-Cous sporting one of these 4X prototypes, it went on my dream bike list. In fact I think my yearning for this bike is even documented on the hub :lol: :blush:

I have an Ndiza, which I love and has served me well, but I know it won't last forever, and this seemed like the perfect successor.

2 years ago after returning from France DH trip, I saw the UR Hutchinson Morewood team sell off this bike after Les2Alpes. Unfortunately the seller (team manager) wasn't willing to ship internationally. Oddly enough, when returning from France DH trip this year I saw the bike, stripped down and for sale again. The Ti-Springs.com guys were in possetion of it. It seems they buy last seasons bikes of WC DH teams. They had all the 2013 UR Polygons and some CRC Nuke Proofs too... and this time they would ship internationally. So I mailed them right away.

By believing in myself and following my dreams...

:lol:

Hahaha, cheeky bugger!

Definitely a find that bike is! Yoda I sound like

Archived