SAs 31May09

THE BODY CENTRE

which rider were you Deep Section.

I'm pretty PO'd with Brand (TCS or TSC whatever) getting "team orders" for not working in the pack and then breaking away Thumbs%20Down

Next time I'll also get my team car to order me not to work in the break

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty PO'd with Brand (TCS or TSC whatever) getting "team orders" for not working in the pack and then breaking away Thumbs%20Down

and I'm still blaming myself for not standing at that intersection in Town for 20 sec's longer....then that result would have been different Cry

I'm in Front I'm in Front LOL

Thanx Ronelle' date=' any more pics of our 8man breakaway 30-34?20090531_232027_20090531_130154.jpg
[/quote']Hey..I am the guy sitting 4th!!!LOLTongue

ummm..... if thats you, shot for sitting in the 3 man (chasing) break away for +/- 40km and doing sweet ****all until we approached town and riding away on freshish legs! smiley2.gif

had David in front and it was 19km to be exact. Had to go away with Jaco from TCS or must I sit with you guys and keep you company?Wink

and I'm still blaming myself for not standing at that intersection in Town for 20 sec's longer....then that result would have been different Cry

May I ask why Poison Ivy??

May I ask why Poison Ivy??

I think its better if you don't...we are on opposite sides of loyalty-line here Wink

20090601_025403_20090531_125516.JPG

Thats me up front, and the wheel sucker in questions is drafting at the back. I really feel for David as the TCS guys used him,I would be embarressed if i were one of them   smiley9.gif

20090601_025403_20090531_125516.JPG

Thats me up front' date=' and the wheel sucker in questions is drafting at the back. I really feel for David as the TCS guys used him,I would be embarressed if i were one of them   smiley9.gif [/quote']

Well done!!! you rode very strong after that 2nd climb chasing. I was also very impressed with the other Cyclelab rider - leading all the way up that climb into the wind and dropping riders!!!

Could you maybe PM me with the details of what happend after I started cramping and got dropped?

Hey doods - great to meet slowtwitch, deep section and auction lamb. Was also a bit frustrated with Brand but he did what he had to do. Jaco put in a flippen stunning ride to victory there. All credit to him.

Thanx Ronelle' date=' any more pics of our 8man breakaway 30-34?20090531_232027_20090531_130154.jpg

ummm..... if thats you, shot for sitting in the 3 man (chasing) break away for +/- 40km and doing sweet ****all until we approached town and riding away on freshish legs! smiley2.gif

had David in front and it was 19km to be exact. Had to go away with Jaco from TCS or must I sit with you guys and keep you company?Wink

Ya i do see your position, but surly it would have worked out better for David if you worked with us to kept away Jaco, this would have given David a good chance for Gold!Deep Section2009-06-01 03:21:35

Ya i do see you position, but surly it would have worked out better for David if you worked with us to kept away Jaco, this would have given David a good chance for Gold!

Credit to Jaco, phenominal ride!!!

AuctionLamb2009-06-01 04:17:50

Sounds like there is a lot of bitterness here...you do know that that is part of racing...all the pro's do it as well.

Look at Di Luca trying every time to drop Menchov but nope, he sat on his wheel the whole way and did nothing!!

Once again Crux fooled the Capies into fighting amongst themselves. When you want help don't be shy speak to the other riders.

Ya i do see you position, but surly it would have worked out better for David if you worked with us to kept away Jaco, this would have given David a good chance for Gold!
It is quite clear (from your comments and the way you/your team raced) that you do not actaully have a grasp of racing tactics... there were only two teams with any plan at all, Daiken Gu en TSC... both raced positive, and were rewarded with the first four places, the other teams had no plan, and no goal other than to watch the wheels of Dave Garret & Jaco from TSC... racing from the other teams was negative and in the end, netted them no result whatsoever... AuctionLamb and Brand played the perfect policeman role for their respective teams, and Dave Garret rode a really gutsy ride, taking the rest on, and Jaco was impressive to ride over the 3 minute gap to the from in 40 km's... anyone of the top 4 worthy winners cause they were racing positive and had a plan... BTW it was Brand who made the attack that created the breakaway...

Thanks Wonder Woman Big%20smile. Just one of those things.

Mallo - totally agree...TCS had good tactics. Daikin accept defeat....but will be back next time!Wink

AuctionLamb2009-06-01 03:52:19

Sorry seawalker, don't agree with Brand's position. He was in the break up front with non of his team mates trying to cross (Jaco only crossed later in the race). To sit up and not contobute and then jump when David attacked is just plain crap!

Hats off to Jaco's effort