The "Vent Your Anger" Thread

Thug

Seeing that every Mike, Harry, Sheila & Gertrude are creating threads where they are venting their anger about items such as:

- skipping red robots

- cycling on the N1

- owning the @#$%ing road

- cyclists not obeying the rules of the road

etc etc etc ad nauseum

Why not take out your frustration in a specific thread as opposed to creating a new which in all probability will be re-created two weeks down the line ?

So being the kind person I am, I've created this thread just for you.

Go freakin bossies, take out your frustration, moan all you want, complain till your hearts content.

LOL

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why cant people invent something that stops water from running down your legs into your shoes?

We sent a monkey into space, why is this so hard?

If my boss tells me one more time to 'just find a way' to get things done I'm gonna ring his tall skinny viking neck!

Why cant people invent something that stops water from running down your legs into your shoes?

We sent a monkey into space' date=' why is this so hard?
[/quote']

Not that difficult

20090625_021445_gator.jpg

We sent a monkey into space' date=' why is this so hard?
[/quote']
Not that difficult
20090625_021445_gator.jpg

How do those stop the water goin in the top of them? and then into your shoes...

!@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#$%^&*())(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@#$%^&*())(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#$%^&*()(*&^%$@#$%^&*()(*&^%$@#$%^&*((*&^%$@#$%^&*((*U&^T#@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$ !!!!!!!!!

Im happy. Happy that Earl Rose is'nt going to start on Saturday :) As long as he sits in row 97 Im happy. :)