The "Vent Your Anger" Thread

Thug

Guest Agteros

Reckon the approach in the song "The Want Ad" on Pandora's Box (http://www.jimsteinman.com/pandoralyrics.htm) is a super way to vent anger

THE WANT AD

This is addressed to all the people who answered or may be thinking of answering the personal ad I placed in volume 2, number 15 of this newspaper two weeks ago friday.

First: my appologies to the huge bartender with the voice and the lighthearted dark-skinned advertising man. If either of you had called me back, I might not be writing this retraction of my ad even though I will soon be too busy to date much, but why didn't you call back???

But to the others... which include the two terrifying sisters, the under 18's and the over 60's, the numerous ones who dialed my number and hung up as soon as I said "hello", the 35 or 40 of you who made dates with me and never showed up...including the one who complained his body was so powerful he couldn't control it anymore, the desperate wife-seekers, the already married, the one was so one-sided that he could think of nothing but sex and then had the gall to ask me if his nationality was the reason I wouldn't sleep with him, the many who couldn't get it up when I was agreeable and the many who could and did when I was not, the pleasant young foreigner who turned out to be the property of his gigantic girlfriend, the ones who were so grotesque in their appearence that I couldn't possibly get by their faces to even consider a relationship with them, especially sexual... the sharks, the geeks, and the sadists, the latter category which I had specifically stated I didn't want, the ones who wanted endless dirty talk the ones who wanted to be punished, the ones who could only boast about the bank- rolls and/or their equipment, and this definitely includes the teacher who said: "All the kids want my stuff", the businessman had an adjective for every letter in his last name: "R is for rich", the ones and they were many who said: "my name is so and so, how far do you go", the 300 pound lady judge who screamed abuse at me, the transvestite who wanted me to support him, the numerous young studs who had nothing to offer besides the negative result of their goddamn blood tests, the diminutive actor and all the other short ones, the astronomer who cried like a baby and said he'd been betrayed by every star he ever knew, the fanatic priest who wanted me to confess to things I'd never even dreamed of, the worn out soldiers, the burned out poets,the pumped up jocks and the used up kids, the racists, including the one at whose place I left my white sweater and I'd rather cut off my right thumb go back for it... the drunks, junkies crack and cokeheads, the multitude of liars and especially the nice ones who never called back!

To all of you I say: JUST FORGET MY PHONE NUMBER. I DON'T NEED ALL THE HASSLES.

I'll be starting school next month and I just don't want to be bothered. Don't hold your breath, any of you.

Sincerely,
The underweight platinum blonde.

Have a nice day.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also angry that everytime I want to get into bed, my cat is asleep, lying just below my pillow and I can't get in. I have to squeeze into a tiny space left over and not move the doona. It's very chilly.

...and at least you have a job.

Clap

Thanks fruity! Embarrassed

Pleasure dirty Wink

Oh you two get a room

How the #@%^ can the man in the street ie you and me' date=' afford a 31.3% increase in electricity !!

Of course there are special agreements with big businesses so that doesn't affect them. Also PD communities will only be getting a 15% odd increase.

[/quote']

Cuz 80% of the population dont pay for their electricity, therefore we have to make up for it.

Eskom hike 'unacceptable'

2009/06/25 02:27:00 PM

Sikonathi Mantshantsha

Johannesburg

- Trade union Cosatu has said the 31.3% electricity tariff hike granted

to power utility Eskom is "totally unacceptable" and unwarranted as it

is almost four times the inflation rate.

"Cosatu strongly condemns this hike; it is a face-saving

measure by Nersa (the National Energy Regulator of SA) to show it is

independent," Cosatu spokesperson Patrick Craven told Fin24.com after

the announcement on Thursday. "It's going to affect the poor the most."

Craven said the union will use Nedlac structures to argue for a

special tax "on the rich" to pay for Eskom's infrastructure investment.

"The tariff hike will have a negative impact on inflation and will no

doubt make the recession worse, as small businesses cannot afford it,"

said Craven.

Brait economist Colin Garrow agreed that with the power price hike inflation is "not going to come down fast".

He said: "The electricity tariff hike goes straight to the inflation

basket. Electricity is one of those administered prices that will weigh

against the inflation outlook.

"Beyond today [Thursday's interest rate announcement], the appetite to cut interest rates will be weaker."

The rate hike will take away consumers' buying power and delay a

recovery in expenditure, said Monale Ratsoma, economist at Thebe

Securities.

"You are dealing with households that are already under pressure, and

then you add another burden on already tight budgets. That is where the

pain is." Ratsoma said the hike will contribute to a delay in economic

recovery as job losses are still expected to rise.

Eskom had applied for 34% hike to fund a R385bn capital expenditure for electricity generation.

- Fin24.com

http://www.fin24.com/articles/default/display_article.aspx?ArticleId=1518-25_2533099

Jackes17542009-06-25 06:49:51

...and at least you have a job.

Clap

Thanks fruity! Embarrassed

Pleasure dirty Wink

Oh you two get a room

In my wildest dreams Embarrassed

What about Judge Nkola Motata being acquitted of excessive alcohol consumption !!

What do they classify as excessive alcohol consumption ? Isn't being totally inebriated, writing-off your car and a wall or two grounds for excessive alcohol consumption ??

Let Joe Soap put up the fight that our esteemed Judge has and I'm sure he'd be charged with defeating the ends of justice !

I am one of those (Mike, Harry, Sheila & Gertrude) and I want to complain about not being able to complain in my own thread...

**** all' date=' and I mean ALL, call centres!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thug all vented now!
[/quote']

And all voice recorded telephone pad selection businesses

F%&k Eskom for the well timed power failure this morning. WashingMachine machine was on and tripped the power 3 times in a row when the power came back on. Aaaaagh!!!

I feel much better now.

Nanosec Nialls2009-06-25 08:32:33