The "Vent Your Anger" Thread

Thug

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmm no that holy mentions it .. Ladies in the true sence of the word is an scarce item these days

mmmm no that holy mentions it .. Ladies in the true sence of the word is an scarce item these days

maybe that's because we don't afford enough respect to the ladies out there.

Hey fruity...you wont find any pics of 'ladies' under that flesh warning thread my friend.

I know but until then.... hey not being funny but at least I don't go to strip clubs like Teazers etc.

Im gonna get some pop corn and a beer

This thread is no longer a vent your anger.. but a name and shame game

Hey fruity...you wont find any pics of 'ladies' under that flesh warning thread my friend.

Clap

HR I know my english is bad but I don't understand how you afford respect to ladies. . .  so you have to pay them?

I have two issues with the old saying "Money can't buy you love"

(i) you don't know where to shop

(i) Why buy it if you can get it on a short-term lease?

Don't go flaming me Ladies, I have been happily married to the same Honey for 23 years on the 19th ..... I read menus, but only enjoy home cooking Embarrassed

Clap

HR I know my english is bad but I don't understand how you afford respect to ladies. . .  so you have to pay them?

to afford means to be able to spare or yield.

I have two issues with the old saying "Money can't buy you love"

(i) you don't know where to shop

(i) Why buy it if you can get it on a short-term lease?

Don't go flaming me Ladies' date=' I have been happily married to the same Honey for 23 years on the 19th ..... I read menus, but only enjoy home cooking Embarrassed
[/quote']

Clap

Hey Fruitloop, have you heard about the other breakfast cereal calld Protituties? It does not go "Snap, Carckle & Pop" buit rather just lies there and BANGS!

Hey Fruitloop' date=' have you heard about the other breakfast cereal calld Protituties? It does not go "Snap, Carckle & Pop" buit rather just lies there and BANGS![/quote']

Yeah but that cereal looks a bit dodgeConfused

Hey Fruitloop' date=' have you heard about the other breakfast cereal calld Protituties? It does not go "Snap, Carckle & Pop" buit rather just lies there and BANGS![/quote']

Hoe weet jy dat jy ?n slegte dag gaan h? ????

Jou Rice Crispies klink so :

?sh*t ? Crackle ? ***!!!?

There are some ladies on that thread? OK, 10% of the woman on there are ladies...Embarrassed The other 60% are hot slCensored and the rest are Conti's sick creations Dead

There are some ladies on that thread? OK' date=' 10% of the woman on there are ladies...Embarrassed The other 60% are hot slCensored and the rest are Conti's sick creations Dead
[/quote']

sheesh...Nathrix, haven't seen you here for a while!

Yes, I know there are some ladies on that thread, but I'm not talking about the pics of me Embarrassed..I'm talking about all the other yucky ones! LOL