Negativity with classified ads

jaguar

well, the only time someone should pip up with a negative comment, is if they've actually seen the item themselves, and completely disagree with the seller, should the seller be seen as trying to dress up something that it is not, like saying a shock is in excellent condition. Let's not pussy foot about the fact that when someone says excellent condition, they dont think the worst: they expect the near-best. This is a reality. Some folks need to catch a massive wake up call when it comes to being stingy with the God's Honest Truth about an item for sale.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Opening my rib cage on this one, but BOO HOO.  If you come and post on an open forum, you are abiding by the rules.

Would love to here TNT1's take on this too.  So if I post something everyone else must STFU and I can do as I wish.  Ask what I want.

Sorry does not work like that.

Funny how the noobs came and post in obscurity, and throw around accusations about my sexuality and me not getting laid.

It has been mentioned many times before, the hub is an OPEN forum.  No one forced you to came and join, no one forced you to come and sell on the forum.   By doing that you abide by the rules of the forum, furthermore my freedom of speech is ensconced in the constitution, I am not slagging anyone or any institution, I am merely stating when the price is too high or when the person is opening a thread that already exists.

If you feel offended, sorry for you, but we all have joined and decided to abide by the rules.  Maybe before you turn all high and mighty, fill out your profile properly, or do you have something to hide.  Or are you a double poster.

My rant and rave for the week

Funny how the noobs came and post in obscurity' date=' and throw around accusations about my sexuality and me not getting laid.
[/quote']

even the noobs know you can't get it up?Shocked

Funny how the noobs came and post in obscurity' date=' and throw around accusations about my sexuality and me not getting laid.

[/quote']

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

That was low, coming from you.  Am I going to bonk a goat or a camel?

How are your wounds healing mate.  You OK now.  Must get together over an ale in August.

Have a great day

Anton

[/quote']

How are your wounds healing mate.  You OK now.  Must get together over an ale in August.

Have a great day

Anton

mostly fixed. am back on the bike, but taking it oh so slowly?

[/quote']

Have a great day

Anton

we got a date for August?  well more of an arrangementEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

[/quote']

Have a great day

Anton

we got a date for August?  well more of an arrangementEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

depends. am in the cape at the start of august.

[/quote']

Have a great day

Anton

depends. am in the cape at the start of august.

Flying in 3 week of August, out second week September 09

Noobies???

Some of us actually work during the week and have a life on weekends (Cycling mostly), therefore we dont spend all our time on the HUB getting our post counts up just so that we can be Ultimate Hubbers. Im not pointing any fingers, but after all we are all created equal and allowed to have our say. Just because not all of us are ultimate hubbers doesnt mean we are lesser people in the cycling world!

Im pretty sure some Hub Rookies can kick some Ultimate Hubbers ass on the bike and/or with cycling knowledge! That goes for bike and parts prices too! 

Us 'rookies' dont spend all our time on the internet but we go and ride our bikes! And thats not to say Ultimate Hubbers dont ride their bikes, Rookies just dont have enough access to the internet thats all.....

jaguar2009-06-29 02:55:35

If that guy did not question the year of the frame you would have never posted that lovely photo of the top tube (with the Giant decal)

Excellent looking frame.

My advice to sellers would be to commit a few days to their sell, by answering questions (even dumb one?s ) or adressing comments (even menacing one?s).