Bicycling Bibshort review

Evan Andreou

I personally went and bought a pair of the first ascent bib shorts a few weeks back.

Fantastic for the price. Well padded and comfortable (expescially on long rides).

I think they areso nice and comfy due to the fact that they are not made from seperate pads, but one big on which is devided. The leg grippers are great and stick like poop to a wool blanket.

The label is damn irritating and can scratch quite lot during a ride.

The rear meshing material allows for great sweat dissapation.

overall, i think its will worth the money and im actually buying another pair the end of the month.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what! When you start out Cycling a good pair of Cycling Pants are the Most important, I mean you @ss is just not use to sitting on such a hard little saddle. I started out with a few standaard pairs of Anatomic Padded pants, then as the miles got longer I got the Gold Class Anatomic Bibbs, then I was starting to do lots of races and DC?s ? One Toners I got myself a pair of Assos. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Now 2 and a half years later I bought myself another pair of Assos Bibbs, you know what, it was a waist of money, you know why?? My @ss is soooo use to sitting on that now Carbon saddle I can ride it without even bothering with Padded Cycling Pants and I go for short Mtb rides with normal pants, I don?t even feel the diffs any more. So what am I saying, buy the best at the start and wait till you get a harde gat, then start buying cheaper again.