rudyproject

'Vlieg reguit in jou donner in...... '

Is there a direct English translation for this? LOL

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mmm Big Boy.... Yes' date=' I am Blonde but I also have an appreciation for why some things are more expensive than others. Like almost everything in life, you get what you pay for and in cycling equipment this is very true.

Quality comes at a price... Like Ferraris and Aston Martins...

[/quote']

Kan sien jy is blond poppie....... since when is Rudy Projects die domain van "cycling equipment"?????? Toeval dat jy dit dra soos ook talle ander sportsoorte.

Hi Big H. Rudy Project (no "s") has been in the domain of cycling equipment and has been manufacturing specific eyewear since day 1 in 1985. The brand was born on the faces of legendary Italian road teams and is today still the choice of some of the top teams at the Tour de France and the Giro. The fact that other sportsmen and women also wear it is a testament to how well the eyewear has performed for the cyclists and not how big this family owned business' marketing budget was.

rudyproject2009-06-29 08:30:53

Hey rudyproject....

Dont let Oom H get on youre nerves........ 

I have 5 sets of Rudys and all of them I use for difirent activities....

Wil never buy anything else.

PS: OOM H wie het nou weer vandag jou dag so omgekrap dat jy so tekere gan..... Ekt vir jou n piksteel as jy dalk een nodig het....

ok, i read the first page and have skipped to the end - purely cos nothing i read will change my mind RUDY PROJECTS ARE THE BEST!!!!!! i've had a cornea transplant in each eye and i will have to have at least one RT cut op per eye before i'd be able to consider lasik. added to this my eyes are very light sensitive (typical of blue eyes). i had Bolle's before my 'shova crash (they'd been sponsored) and i've been through prescription glasses throughout my life and in my early-mid twenties i had lot's of spare cash so i spared no costs. end of the day in the Rudy's i've found specs that give wonderful vision, reduced glare and comfort of wear that is difficult to match with script glasses at over 50% more of the cost. my kalyos are a bit big to wear under motorbike helmet but on long trips i put up witht he "squash" effect purely because at the end of the day my eyes appreciate it.

Talking about,  I work in Afghanistan and having the glasses takes away the harsh glare of the desert sand.  Also works as safety glasses too.

And I am stylish too.

Will not wear anything else again  EVER 

hehehe rudyprojects, and to think i haven't yet mentioned how many times my mutts have sent my rudy's flying and still no scratches? ;-)

Talking about' date='  I work in Afghanistan and having the glasses takes away the harsh glare of the desert sand.  Also works as safety glasses too.

And I am stylish too.

[/quote']

Hey sammajoor, you should check out our Tactical Range.... 

Saw these on the net, any idea what they called and cost! Have the rydons, but these look like beauts! Havent seen anyone with them!

20090629_094856_rudy.jpg

Talking about' date='  I work in Afghanistan and having the glasses takes away the harsh glare of the desert sand.  Also works as safety glasses too.

And I am stylish too.

[/quote']

Hey sammajoor, you should check out our Tactical Range.... 

Where , what and how

Love my RP with the photocromic lenses. Had Darcs before but these are much better. No glare and everything is much clearer. I paid R2600 for the glasses and prescription insert and also got a extra set of yellow lenses. Love them.

Saw these on the net' date=' any idea what they called and cost! Have the rydons, but these look like beauts! Havent seen anyone with them!

20090629_094856_rudy.jpg

[/quote']

Anyone!!!

Saw these on the net' date=' any idea what they called and cost! Have the rydons, but these look like beauts! Havent seen anyone with them!

20090629_094856_rudy.jpg

[/quote']

These are the Exowind with Photochromic clear Lenses. RRP is about R2300 ex vat.

Samajoor... The Tactical Range can be found on our website at www.rudyproject.co.za just go to products ans select Tactical under the eyewear heading.. we manufacture for most defence forces around the world and all the eyewear meets military standards...

rudyproject2009-06-29 10:04:44

After a couple of PMs from various hubbers (thanks all) I have set my heart on RPs.

Will still get a set of D'Arcs but for my maids son instead - he is passionate about his cricket and I'm buying him some gear. Will check them out then, but the RPs are a go for me.