Indoor Trainers

Help.Me.

In the latest Bicycling under gear reviews there is an Cyclops Fluid 2 indoor trainer. Is there anybody using this product? or what other trainer would you recommend. I do mountain biking...and the winter is just killing me on the bike....

An AWESOME indoor trainer, I have used mine  ro 2 years now and it offers a very smooth resistance.

It is the best trainer out there because it has an exponential power curve, the harder you pedal the more the resistance is not  as a straight line but as an exponential power curve, this mimics the natural resistance experienced when riding a bike from wind resistance and road resistance. The power you need to output to ride twice the speed is squared I believe, (my maths is terrible).

You won't go wrong with this trainer.

• 2 weeks later...

I went onto to Mtb reviews, The cycleops fluid 2 got such crap reviews.

They said the fluid leaks...Has any one had this happen to their Fluid 2?

I went onto to Mtb reviews' date=' The cycleops fluid 2 got such crap reviews.

They said the fluid leaks...Has any one had this happen to their Fluid 2?
[/quote']

I believe there was a problem with the seals on some of the earlier ones that's no been resolved. I have had close on 100 trouble-free hours on my Fluid 2.