Welcome to Lance's TdF world; just a few people...

PPWTF

So this is what it looks like from inside the Astana bus, looking out on Lance (in Grey hoody) saying good morning to a few folk wanting to get a few words for copy....

This lot turn up every day, the non cycling world thinks you've just gotta turn up and the TdF is yours for the taking, and your team has enough talent to potentially put 3 people on the podium in Paris, and that might not include you...... welcome to life inside the bubble

20090710_000338_Morning_Lance.jpg

PPWTF2009-07-10 00:08:53

Pretty hectic...

Today should be interesting, can't see that Cancellara will hold on through the Pyrenees.

Hubbers will tell you they are actually looking for AC, but LA is stealing his glory again.

Oh yes and that the Tour is actually worse off with LA present, and that he will be exposed as being doped to the gills, and that he won't finish the Tour, and ....................

Lance is a celeb and not just a cyclist.  He may not be the favourite to win the TDF (The hubber poll suggests otherwise), but fact remains he is a remarkable cyclist.  I would like to see what these other okes will be doing at his age.  Apart from that he represents hope for a lot of people and thats why people will always be fascinated by him.  Accept it and move on.  Or are you suffering from a little green jersey syndrome....aka jealous cow!!

IdeJongh2009-07-10 01:16:07

jeeeezzzz...what's with most peeps regarding LA??? I am pretty new to MTB and not involved with roadies (yet Wink)...but it seems that most hate the poor guy! what's up with that??? Confused could someone please explain this to me!?

Have they busted him for doping in previous events or what?

According to me , LA is the best cyclist out there!

My grandpa passed away 2008 due to throat and lung cancer....and let me tell you....it was not a pretty sight...and for LA to go through that kinda hell and get back and winning TDF's....AWSOME!