Pierce Brosnan, cause ur worth it...

Dun Man

If I have to watch that ad one more time!! They obviously thought that TDF would be a good time to air it 10 000 times! Jeeez

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we get it, Im worth it, I'll go and buy the crap if they can just stop showing him pointing to who knows what on the horse...

Yes we get it' date=' Im worth it, I'll go and buy the crap if they can just stop showing him pointing to who knows what on the horse...[/quote'] Less go ower dhere! and hows that blue steel look.. Zoolander could'nt do it betterLOL 

Yes we get it' date=' Im worth it, I'll go and buy the crap if they can just stop showing him pointing to who knows what on the horse...[/quote'] Less go ower dhere! and hows that blue steel look.. Zoolander could'nt do it betterLOL 

You mean the one at the end where he looks up from the pool table?  What a douche.  Maybe people confused him for a dude after 007, but he sure convinced us otherwise with this add!!

LOLLOL HEHEHE what a fag.

You said it man. No way any of that crap is coming anywhere near my face. I'd rather grow old with dignity and wrinkles.

Rather smart of the cosmetics companies to think of forcing this nonsense on men now that they have realised the female market is reaching saturation. I mean, they've managed to convince generations of women that they absolutely cannot, must not venture out without first caking their faces in all manner of powders and paints...daft I tell ya, daft.

And of course the more expensive the potion, the more effective it is...aaaaggggg c'mon....you're worth it? I don't think that mootie is worth it.

Hate that smarmy voice. Keep hoping the bloody horse will chuck him in the sea but every time I watch the add it ends in the same irritating way.

Also irritates the crap out of me, but the wife thinks he's hot so he's obviously doing something right.

I like the line where he says "fighting for the environment" and then gazes (as mentioned - blue steel like) out over the waters from his lake house...fighting can be so tough.

If I have to watch that ad one more time!! They obviously thought that TDF would be a good time to air it 10 000 times! Jeeez

It's at times like this that I love my PVR.Wink

Guys, I am reminded of an article a number of years ago in which Barry Ronge was having a go about Sylvester Stallone not being able to act his way out of a wet paper bag.

I am sure Sly was devastated by this news.

Pierce appeals to WOMEN. Who is going to buy your skin care stuff? You? Most of us would not dare do that. However, the love of our lives will buy it for us to use, because they want us to look like a movie star.

I agree that the ad is irritating, but look at the target market. Not us, but the wifey and a certain section of the male population in Seapoint/San Fran Wink

Ha ha! I used to think this guy was the SHIZ when he was 007.... He lost every gram of respect I ever had for him between this add and Mamma Mia smiley11.gif

Also irritates the crap out of me' date=' but the wife thinks he's hot so he's obviously doing something right. [/quote']

Well this wife also thinks he's hot. Only thing is - they should have put him on a road bike on one of the Cols - not a horse (creative director obviously not a cyclist)