Diamond Rush

chuck

As far as I know Leatitia did it in 2h 25min

for Photo's see:

This has been fixed and should reflect shortly. Her number board seemed to be incorrectly programmed.

Thanks for the great feedback and support guys!Clap We're trying to get better trails / race's in gauteng area so people don't have to travel huge distances to have a great enjoyable race!

Awesome race!! Thanks to organizers for a great day out.  The wooden bridges were awesome! Just wondering why they couldnt make a plan at the water crossing down in the valley? Apart from that very nice and rideable race.  As mentioned last 10km was faakin tough.  But came in 4 minutes quicker than my planned time so yeah!

How fun/flipn scary was that looooong fast downhill with the speedhumps??!!!Confused  I jumped the first two like a 13year old and yelled 'weeee'.  The after like the 10th one I just saw myself eating dirt and calmed down!

Thank you for the great feedback! Without great feedback a good event is not successfull...

We couldn't exactly pave a road for you, that takes the adventure out of it Wink the rock crossing was ridable to many of the top skilled riders Tongue and handicaps many of the "roadies" Big%20smile

Awesome race!! Thanks to organizers for a great day out.  The wooden bridges were awesome! Just wondering why they couldnt make a plan at the water crossing down in the valley? Apart from that very nice and rideable race.  As mentioned last 10km was faakin tough.  But came in 4 minutes quicker than my planned time so yeah!

How fun/flipn scary was that looooong fast downhill with the speedhumps??!!!Confused  I jumped the first two like a 13year old and yelled 'weeee'.  The after like the 10th one I just saw myself eating dirt and calmed down!

Thank you for the great feedback! Without great feedback a good event is not successfull...

We couldn't exactly pave a road for you' date=' that takes the adventure out of it Wink the rock crossing was ridable to many of the top skilled riders Tongue and handicaps many of the "roadies" Big%20smile

[/quote']

Heeheehee!!  ClapClap   Hey, Wessel - is that Frog something mtb track an established route that can be done again, and who do we contact?  I would love to show that area to some friends as well.

Heeheehee!!  ClapClap   Hey' date=' Wessel - is that Frog something mtb track an established route that can be done again, and who do we contact?  I would love to show that area to some friends as well.

[/quote']

Rolf Hartig approached us last year about doing a MTB park there, we said we don't have the time and man power at this stage but we can perhaps do a route through there and provide him with exposure and we can take it from there...Embarrassed

The "Park" has only about two or three trails currently, but this is the start, and will be developed in the comming months.Cry

Leaping Frog MTB Park

Rolf Hartig - 072 713 2696

The park and direct area around it has very little cell reception, so he is usually only on voice mail, leave him a voice message and he should phone you back.Big%20smile

WELL TO ALL INVOLVED WITH RACE

RACE HAD:

• Single track
  • Open dirt roads - for all the roadies
  • Technical stuff, water crossings
  • Great views
  • What a climb at the end -- wonderful
  • Good branding & Venue

Good race! Massive improvement from Tygervalley! The worst thing about it was when I got to the top of the second last climb (which at that point I thought was the last) and saw the last climb... that just broke me. Enjoyed the route, was quite challenging and the race was well organised.

Would've enjoyed more sinlgetrack, however, the lack of it again proved to get rid of heavy congestion. Small price to pay... still a fun route.