tomorrow 6 may

ok, my cold has lifted enough that i will be venturing out with MichelleH departing from the JG Strydom BP petrol station at 6:00am. we'll be heading out to uncle harry's and back at an ave of mid-20's km/hr...

hey slowpoke, what route are you doing to Uncle Harry's, where is this JG Strydom BP station, whats the distance, maybe I'll join you guys tomorrow(disguised) as I have to fix the giant this afternoon to ride tomorrow.

the petrol station is just up JG Strydom from jim fouche (on the lhs if you're heading towards golf club). we'll go the back route up to HP (by hillfox) and then up HP, right onto ontdekkers and out to uncle harry's....

no "if"s accepted... just make sure that bike is fixed and up-and-running! smileys/smiley2.gif

best spot to meet will be cnr HP and Ontdekkers.....

hey, I don't wanna try new equipment on such an important ride, like riding with toeclips and tekkiessmileys/smiley9.gif, an old sigma B200 speedometer, NO CADENCE meters, NO aero-frame. Ha wait, maybe I should dress up like someone whos totally new to cycling, and check me ride away from some experienced dudes... smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gif

and check me ride away from some experienced dudes... smiley36.gifsmiley36.gif

not too difficult to do to me! smileys/smiley9.gifsmileys/smiley36.gif

ok cervelo... michelleH is looking forward to meeting you as well so you better get that bike sorted.

cmon guys - where are the rest of you?????

I'm waiting for confirmation for a ride out South, if that's not happening, I'm in.

Ok, just arranged with the bike shop to remove my pedals so I can pick them up at 5, no tekkies yeah...

Hey DR, might be going out to Logwood on Monday (darn that place is addictive!). Keen to MTB?