Spray n Cook

BrendonMyb

Ive heard of a couple of people using spray n cook as a wet lube - Is this a common practice & how well does it work do you think ?, i havent tried it yet - little paranoid of destroying my cassette, derailer pulley wheels chainwheel & blah blah blah

Hmm as a quick only thing in house i might use it but as a lube all the time nope , Doubt it will destroy the parts but also doubt the lube capabilities of it as well.Sleepy

Any body got opinion on Polymer Wax (liquid car polish?

Goes on like most wax lubes and last ab 2 rides.

I have been using for a 6 months works pretty well.

I dont use it ass a lube but when you racing in mud its great, keeps the dirt off the bike

not used as a lube, spray it on your deraileurs for muddy races helps keep them a bit cleaner and mud comes off easier, you can spray it on your frame too for easier cleaning,careful it doesnt go on your discs

Spray and cook was sold for many years as an air filter oil for performance aftermarket air filters. They wraped their own sticker on the can and sold it for five times the money! 

What is the best product to use to make the bike look new. When i get it from the bike shop it looks great. After i wash it the black paint is dried and dull?

What is the best product to use to make the bike look new. When i get it from the bike shop it looks great. After i wash it the black paint is dried and dull?

silicone spray...

silicone spray...

Mr Min

I dont use it ass a lube but when you racing in mud its great' date=' keeps the dirt off the bike[/quote']

seeing as this is a tech thread, could you advise tnt1 as to what he should use for an ass lube? he has quite an interest in the topic.

Holly I don't think there is enough in 1 can for Bob ......

that actually frightens me...that you know how much it takes smiley3.gif