Durbanville Area Roadies

dommisse

How did the ride go?

The South Easter & roller combo raise the HR somewhat?

Today's SE looks like it will raise it more than it would have yesterday. But stoked to get in the saddle...

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so cheesed off. The wife insists on going up to GP this December to visit the family. cursing.gif

There goes our / my LSD rides like we did last December.

LSD? Sounds like a trip...w00t.gif

Today's SE looks like it will raise it more than it would have yesterday. But stoked to get in the saddle...

If you're racing on Sat, it will be awesome prep for the conditions you'll face in that final 25 kms.

Enjoy!

thumbup1.gif

Not making the ride tonight. Work is INSANE at the moment!!!

But we need to make a plan to do the Moonlight Mass on Monday! :thumbup:

Btw, still trying to figure out what Tankman (aka Dopey) got himself in to this morning. He's still very drugged up at the moment and not making much sense! :unsure:

Not making the ride tonight. Work is INSANE at the moment!!!

But we need to make a plan to do the Moonlight Mass on Monday! thumbup1.gif

Btw, still trying to figure out what Tankman (aka Dopey) got himself in to this morning. He's still very drugged up at the moment and not making much sense! unsure.png

Sounds like they were involved in a WWC, again, and his chain snapped whilst going fulltilt and in the power stroke. One moment he was applying power, the next there was no resistance on the crank, and he went down on his shoulder.

Sounds very eina to me.

Sounds like they were involved in a WWC, again, and his chain snapped whilst going fulltilt and in the power stroke. One moment he was applying power, the next there was no resistance on the crank, and he went down on his shoulder.

Sounds very eina to me.

Yup, but fortunately for him, he has at least 3 women willing to fawn over him and nurse him better. So he will definitely be the envy of the guys in the other threads! And knowing him, he will enjoy every second of it! :P

@michaelID,

You gonna roll with the D Ville race on Saturday?

Here's a popular cycling route somewhere in NZ... Boo-tee-full.

http://www.cyclingtips.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/MILFORD.jpg

Get better soon, Tank'!!

Too much wattage into that Piña... Eh?

Thanks mate! Maybe I should try a Singlespeed chain devil.gif

Doesn't look like the Pina is injured too bad, a new Fizik Arione is a must with the rails bent its kinda hanging next to the bike and a couple of scratches on the STI's ... :(

Will do a thorough inspection tomorrow ph34r.png

Cycle was awesome with Wannabe and Rollandbounce! Thought I was a bit fitter than I felt tonight. Two top gentleman, will go out anytime with you guys. Thanks!thumbup1.gif

Cycle was awesome with Wannabe and Rollandbounce! Thought I was a bit fitter than I felt tonight. Two top gentleman, will go out anytime with you guys. Thanks!thumbup1.gif

Nice going.

That route, especially turning L towards Philly and L again back towards D Ville, makes for a super workout.

Archived